Mike Perry Dropping N Bombs & KOing Old Dudes

Damn it Mike... you just win and get some momentum, you’ve never been a bigger star, and you go get absolutely hammered and win stupid prizes. This one might cost him. 

2 Likes

![](upload://eN2rVVzN05Ygy10KWxHQAYkCMW1.jpeg)

harvesting his inner NYBA, strengthening his spiritual Sanchez nightmare, forecasting his future War, displaying his outer Diaz.

6 Likes
Douche - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Sincere question, is "nigga" consider the N Bomb?

no.

feel free to use it whenever and where ever you please. if someone gets upset just tell them you used it with an a and not an er.

So when a rapper says “Nigga” it is the same as with the hard R?

2 Likes

Looks like Til will be raw doggin her after all now.

4 Likes
cyberc92 - 

the new War Machine

That’s what I was thinking. He’s morphing into War Machine 2 with the bar assaults first.

Then he was yelling at his girlfriend so he could go off on her next.

Come on, you know the ufc wont do anything but reward the guy. If Conor can punch an old man and Jones hit a pregnant woman with his car, the UFC will kick this under the rug as well.

3 Likes
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
Douche - 

no.

feel free to use it whenever and where ever you please. if someone gets upset just tell them you used it with an a and not an er.

depends on who you ask.

Some of you really see this as the old dude assaulted him first? Really???

And from the scholarly word exchange, it seems Perry had hit another dude just prior to this video. He’s insanely unstable.

4 Likes
The Destroyer88 -

Come on, you know the ufc wont do anything but reward the guy. If Conor can punch an old man and Jones hit a pregnant woman with his car, the UFC will kick this under the rug as well.

You know why they dropped War Machine for saying “I think evan Tanner commited suicide” and Miguel Torres for making that video, they used to fine fighters for saying “faggot” .  The change came in court when UFC is trying to say the fighters are independent contractors instead of employees, so that resulted in them not enforcing the “code of conduct”.  

1 Like
Sprawl'n'Stall - Some of you really see this as the old dude assaulted him first? Really???

And from the scholarly word exchange, it seems Perry had hit another dude just prior to this video. He’s insanely unstable.

Yeah it looks like Perry had just punched someone after the guy placed his hands on Perry’s chest and then what we see on video is Perry arguing ‘y’all gonna call the cops or what?’ He was confused to stay or go, and he ended up snapping and doubling down by punching someone else LOL.  What a mess.

1 Like

Dude might be the dumbest guy in the UFC. He is just dumb as dogshit.

3 Likes
knockoutfighter -

![](upload://eN2rVVzN05Ygy10KWxHQAYkCMW1.jpeg)

harvesting his inner NYBA, strengthening his spiritual Sanchez nightmare, forecasting his future War, displaying his outer Diaz.

This is just great posting.

Douche - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
Douche - 

no.

depends on who you ask.

I am asking you DOUCHE

1 Like

Old guy could have ducked under that punch and came back with a hook of his own.

3 Likes

GSP forgot to name the 4th type of fighter: A War Machine. 

Mike Perry, Junie Browning, Jon Jones, Jon Koppenhaver, a man has many names. 

1 Like
Soul Gravy - Old guy could have ducked under that punch and came back with a hook of his own.

Sure he could have.

If he was a professionally trained fighter at the top of his game.

He wasn’t.

1 Like
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 
Soul Gravy - Old guy could have ducked under that punch and came back with a hook of his own.

Sure he could have.

He wasn’t.

That was a sloppy punch from Perry. I’d hope anyone with more than a month of training could have rolled under it and came back with fire.

3 Likes

I have to admit....that was some solid corner advice.

7 Likes

He will punch the wrong person one day and will either be stabbed or shot

1 Like
Soul Gravy - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

Sure he could have.

He wasn’t.

That was a sloppy punch from Perry. I’d hope anyone with more than a month of training could have rolled under it and came back with fire.

I know you’re joking but damn that punch looked HARD. In “street fight” videos you won’t see many like that. I’ve been drunk AF and never thought of hitting old men. Maybe a UFC caliber fighter should have more restraint… I mean, it’s not like that old dude did something majorly bad, like not wanting ti drink your Proper 12 for example.

2 Likes