Mike Perry, Frank Mir To Fight in Triangle Ring for Triller Triad Combat

Lars fucking sucks. He’s been playing the same shit for decades and he still can’t get through a song without multiple fuck ups.

1 Like

Wow Lars’s net worth is 350mil

1 Like

James fucking rules. He’s almost 60 and can still do all this shit flawlessly.

2 Likes

Yeah these guys ain’t into it… This is just an easy payday

They play with absolutely no passion at all

3 Likes

I love Metallica but I feel like they where brought in so Triller can bring in a big audience

The ppl in the audience don’t look like MMA or boxing fans.
Most of them had Metallica T’s on

This is their bassist playing guitar.

These weird shows that have been happening as of late are the height of trashiness.

3 Likes

Metallica should of performed a medley of a bunch of songs not just this long ass song. People these days don’t have attention span for it

This would be a big deal to blue collar type gen-x’ers who’s taste in music has not changed since hs.

You’d think they’d go after a younger crowd. I guess Metallica is kind of universally considered musical “legend” though. Kids wear the shirts.

1 Like

Master of Puppets

Nothing Else Matters

Probably sing King Nothing even though it’s a so-so song.

1 Like

Should do the Mission Impossible song, lol. That was a jam.

See the Les Paul Kirk is playing in nothing else matters? He paid almost 2 million for that guitar. It’s a 1959 Les Paul that was owned by Peter Green and Gary Moore.

3 Likes

Going to sing Sad But True I have a feeling.

For Whom The Bell Tolls

He should give it to Alex Skolnick. lol

This is sad, even for them. Just hang em up already.

1 Like

Great song.

2 Likes

As Matt started clinching I had a feeling the boxing judges would not understand what they are looking at. Or not be able to score it from the perspective that a clinch is a dominate or controlling position. The clinch is considered not fighting in boxing and it made Matt look like he was trying to avoid the fight AKA that he was weaker and losing.

Matt won that fight, wish these events could get judges trained up so to speak.

Matt could have helped himself by throwing more punches from the clinch.

3 Likes