Mike Perry next fight will have only gf in corner

UFC welterweight Platinum Mike Perry thrillingly fights without regard for potential negative consequences, and can interview the same way.

Perry and Darren Till, who has since moved up to middleweight, have long wanted to fight, and Till recently called out Perry in a since-deleted post on Instagram.

“Why don’t me and this fat c*** just fight on Fight Island to settle our differences?" wrote a likely drunk Till. "He’s only a fat mess and when I smash his jaw clean off I’m gonna raw dog his bird, Fuchken MuPPet!!”

Till was not impressed.

“I wanna f*** Darren Till’s mom, too ... f*** Darren Till,” said Perry to Mike Bohn for MMA Junkie. “I want to fight Darren Till. I want to fight him, then I want to jump out the cage like Khabib did and jump kick his mom in the face. F*** Darren Till.

“He’s a f***ing piece of s***. He’s a f**got. There’s nothing wrong with being a f**got unless you just like sucking dick. That’s cool. He likes to suck dick. That’s why he wanted to go to the spa. F*** him. Excuse my language if that’s terrible, but I hate that motherf***er's guts.

"I don’t like when people say certain things. I have one thing I care about in this f***ing world. Obviously people are going to use that against me."

"I’m 185 pounds right now. If he wants to cut weight to 185, I’ll fight his ass at 185. I’ll try to put a couple pounds on, and I’ll be faster than him, and he’ll be a fat piece of s***. F*** him.”

“June, July – I’m ready. Tomorrow, tonight, yesterday, the next day. It don’t matter, bro.”

Perry also said when he fights next, whoever he fights, he will only have his girlfriend in his corner; he's no longer a part of a team.

“My girlfriend, just her. If not, her and her friend," said Perry to MMA Junkie.“I’m not listening to any coaches right now. Coaches who are saying things that they ain’t gonna go in there and do. They want it to be this way or this way, and like it’s a totally different way. I need a guy like me to hold mitts; I want to hold mitts for myself to be honest with you. I can show people a couple of techniques or whatever, and I’m just ready to fight for my life. … Ain’t nobody gonna take this from me.”

“All I need the corner for is to pass me the bottle of water. Wipe my head off or put the ice on my neck when I get hot coming in between the rounds. It’s probably not gonna go more than five minutes, and if it does, all I need is a bottle of water. I need to sip a drink, put some ice on my neck, and I don’t need no advice.

“I feel like I never really gotten advice. I feel like people just sound like Charlie Brown’s teacher in the corner. … They don’t even know what the f*** to say because they wouldn’t go in there and do what the f*** they’re talking about. I don’t really know how the coaching s*** works. It doesn’t really matter.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQI_NW5ME0M&feature=emb_title

The oddsmakers will react appropriately to this news

4 Likes

Till mauls Perry

Then go get a coach who has fought before, there are plenty. Sounds like he wants an excuse for the loss or maybe not to have to pay the team fee. He deserves to be cut after this upcoming loss. Don’t wanna try anymore gtfo 

1 Like

The problem with stupid folk is...

1 Like
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

Let's face it. Till & Perry are a match made in heaven. Both are complete fucking maroon's. Should make for a banger of a fight.

3 Likes

Did everyone else know he wasn’t married anymore? Lol

1 Like
GOKUJITSU -

I’m guessing not everyone since it’s a pic of his wife and not girlfriend on the article? 

1 Like

Yeah he divorced "sweep the leg" girl and is with a latina girl just outta high school... florida

Double digit IQ Perry

2 Likes
GOKUJITSU -

Nopes. Didn’t have a clue. Is it me or did he move on fast.

Incredibly stupid move on his part unless he plans on getting his dick sucked between rounds

5 Likes

Rules

1 Like

My last fight my opponent opted to have his 8 months pregnant wife as his corner.

I wound up choking him unconscious and she was shaking the cage with her fingers like Sarah Connor in Terminator 2 Judgment Day when she imagines the nukes hitting the playground.

Just bizzare.

10 Likes

Where's that blonde chick with the fat ass? 

1 Like
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

Is what? 

;)

BrowBeaten -

Where's that blonde chick with the fat ass? 

This.  Also pics of said blond fat assed chick

HELWIG - 

My last fight my opponent opted to have his 8 months pregnant wife as his corner.

I wound up choking him unconscious and she was shaking the cage with her fingers like Sarah Connor in Terminator 2 Judgment Day when she imagines the nukes hitting the playground.

Just bizzare.

Great use of imagery. You painted the perfect picture

2 Likes
MartialArtsMixed -

Yeah he divorced "sweep the leg" girl and is with a latina girl just outta high school... florida

Wait Wut didn’t he just get back w her and marry her a couple months ago lol

2breath2feel -
MartialArtsMixed -

Wait Wut didn’t he just get back w her and marry her a couple months ago lol

Yup