Mike Perry next fight will have only gf in corner

The real reason is he is probably broke as f**k and can't afford to pay his trainers.

There's some videos on this page. 

https://mmaimports.com/2018/10/platinum-princess-is-at-it-again-posts-gallery-of-new-bikini-clad-videos-youre-welcome/

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-kfc16FACk/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Can’t see this being a good choice

he was also friendly with till for awhile the first kind of came out of nowhere 

"I don’t like when people say certain things. I have one thing I care about in this f***ing world. Obviously people are going to use that against me."

What is ge referring to here, and what did Till say/do specifically to rile him up so bad?

I say someone puts up the money for Perry/Till and GF to have a Battle Bang fight!

1 Like

someone queue Nick Diaz quote about Ninjas and girlfirends

Ropix -
GOKUJITSU -

Did everyone else know he wasn’t married anymore? Lol

Nopes. Didn’t have a clue. Is it me or did he move on fast.

He was in a pic with her on her insta in January, so he sure did, haha. 

“Back in the day, a Ninja didn’t have his girlfriend sitting in the tree waiting to kill shit.” -Nick Diaz

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAWshUZAk6k/?igshid=u98tmllpur46

That is not a good sign when the chick is looking at the camera instead of her man. I read something about that a few years ago.

2 Likes

“I feel like I never really gotten advice. I feel like people just sound like Charlie Brown’s teacher in the corner. … They don’t even know what the f*** to say because they wouldn’t go in there and do what the f*** they’re talking about. I don’t really know how the coaching s*** works. It doesn’t really matter.”

Nice way to burn the bridge to every trainer in town.

2breath2feel -

Then go get a coach who has fought before, there are plenty. Sounds like he wants an excuse for the loss or maybe not to have to pay the team fee. He deserves to be cut after this upcoming loss. Don’t wanna try anymore gtfo 

He was working with Frank Lester, Who's a retired fighter, and his coach before and after that was Jacare's coach, Jullian Willams, who is 11-1 and still fights. He's just talking out of his ass. Just because you don't listen to them, doesn't mean they're not giving good instruction.

2 Likes
HELWIG -

My last fight my opponent opted to have his 8 months pregnant wife as his corner.

I wound up choking him unconscious and she was shaking the cage with her fingers like Sarah Connor in Terminator 2 Judgment Day when she imagines the nukes hitting the playground.

Just bizzare.

Perfect

Any way to watch this fight...?  

Well ... Diego having his new gf in his corner didn’t work out too well.

4 Likes
GOKUJITSU -
Ropix -
GOKUJITSU -

Did everyone else know he wasn’t married anymore? Lol

Nopes. Didn’t have a clue. Is it me or did he move on fast.

He was in a pic with her on her insta in January, so he sure did, haha. 

She looks far too young for him. All of this just screams attention & infatuation.

I hate to say it but I agree with him. He seems like an uncoachable fighter who just wants to get in and swing for the fences. You don't need a coach for this. Coaches are there to teach technique, give technical and tactical advice before and during a fight. From what I've seen of Perry I doubt he would take any notice of coaches so he may as well just train by himself or his girlfriend and save himself some money because no doubt his big payday fights won't last much longer. 

1 Like

If the girl in the pic is the one from Instagram named Rossaayyyy, then Mike Perry is moving on up.

If it is Rossaayyyy, she is definitely moving waaay down.

![](upload://l8uRPw3JBAIqbgjmSoSzzJumVkU.jpeg)

Till will embarrass him 

RedDragonUK - 

Till will embarrass him 

Agreed. Till actually has some game plan and tactics. Perry is just a puncher.