Mike Perry on weight cut: “sorry I can’t make it”

Somewhere, Paul Felder is shaking his head.

5 Likes

He's gonna get fired win or lose tomorrow.

If Dana DOESN'T fire him, it would be uncharacteristic. It's one thing to miss weight.. by so much.. but the UFC covered his ass after he assaulted an old man by NOT outright firing him. Then he has the gall to do a dab which is the gayest shit ever. Fuck him. 

1 Like

He’s going to get cut if he loses.

Next War Machine?

Good thing everyone who misses weight almost always wins lmao

Morpheus1976 -

i bet he needs to pay 30% of his earnings

What could possibly give you that idea?

multiculturaljoseph -

Good thing everyone who misses weight almost always wins lmao

Joe Riggs got destroyed by Matt Hughes and Travis Lutter got triangled by Anderson Silva after missing weight. Those are just off the top of my head. To be fair, they both looked crazy drawn out on the scale, indicating they actually tried to make weight 

1 Like

Mike Perry... More like Mike Porky! 

2 Likes

Piece of shit should have been cut a long time ago

2 Likes
kneedy -
WrestlingSucks - 

This genius posted vids eating like shit then gets on the scale not even looking the slightest bit drawn out and he has the balls to dab afterwards? 

Just cut him already so we don't have to wait for his future arrest for a violent crime. The guy isn't a professional and is mocking the sport with his corner bs and now isn't even trying to make weight. Daley got perma-banned for a sucker punch in the heat of the moment and he was much better than Perry. Get rid of him. 

I agree with your post except Daley was not better than Perry.

Both are douchebags.

Unpopular opinion but I think Perry may still be a bit smarter than Semtex. 

kneedy -
WrestlingSucks - 

This genius posted vids eating like shit then gets on the scale not even looking the slightest bit drawn out and he has the balls to dab afterwards? 

Just cut him already so we don't have to wait for his future arrest for a violent crime. The guy isn't a professional and is mocking the sport with his corner bs and now isn't even trying to make weight. Daley got perma-banned for a sucker punch in the heat of the moment and he was much better than Perry. Get rid of him. 

I agree with your post except Daley was not better than Perry.

Both are douchebags.

do you think koscheck said anything?

I guess my ire is because it LOOKS like he didn’t try hard enough. Don’t plan on cutting 20 lbs last minute if it’s by a wire everytime. He didn’t seem drained at all, eyes looked fine, still a little love handle.

He’s just not doing it right.

He hasn’t been in legal trouble. Other than the video of him knocking the fat guy out (which he did not go to jail for) he’s done nothing wrong. Always shows up to fight. Entertaining. Loose cannon, sure but he’s a killer who missed weight once and has an ex try to tarnish his name, and claim her fame because he left her and is having a kid...

may not be the best person out there, but who are we to judge. Ridiculous people think he should be cut. It’s not surprising there are some loose cannons in the ufc. It’s fucking cage fighting 

3 Likes

What a dipshit. So is his girlfriend his nutritionist as well as corner person now? 

TAPES -

He hasn’t been in legal trouble. Other than the video of him knocking the fat guy out (which he did not go to jail for) he’s done nothing wrong. Always shows up to fight. Entertaining. Loose cannon, sure but he’s a killer who missed weight once and has an ex try to tarnish his name, and claim her fame because he left her and is having a kid...

may not be the best person out there, but who are we to judge. Ridiculous people think he should be cut. It’s not surprising there are some loose cannons in the ufc. It’s fucking cage fighting 

Hi Mike! Try eating a fucking salad. 

2 Likes
MarcusAurelioFan - 

He's gonna get fired win or lose tomorrow.

If Dana DOESN'T fire him, it would be uncharacteristic. It's one thing to miss weight.. by so much.. but the UFC covered his ass after he assaulted an old man by NOT outright firing him. Then he has the gall to do a dab which is the gayest shit ever. Fuck him. 

Never gave it a thought until now, but hed be entertaining as hell in the circus called Belator.

Sh!tholeCountry - 

Lol.

Will Perry get cut if he loses?

I posted a vid a while back of Perry eating pizzas and shit before weigh ins, I’ll post it below. 

https://www.currentmma.com/2020/11/20/mike-perry-on-todays-weight-cut-im-sorry-i-dont-think-i-can-make-it/

You know both Perry and his girl are gonna be more pissed off that they are using the the pic above with his ex Platinum chick.

I blame Latory

![](upload://74UWfWOT3Y9segqLjbXJ9WgaWtf.jpeg)

lol she posted this on her own Instagram

1 Like

![](upload://eg2CGnCdwUuvp8bMsWty2d8adwg.jpeg)

scorpion attack!