Mike Perry on weight cut: “sorry I can’t make it”

dinkledorf -
kneedy -
WrestlingSucks - 

This genius posted vids eating like shit then gets on the scale not even looking the slightest bit drawn out and he has the balls to dab afterwards? 

Just cut him already so we don't have to wait for his future arrest for a violent crime. The guy isn't a professional and is mocking the sport with his corner bs and now isn't even trying to make weight. Daley got perma-banned for a sucker punch in the heat of the moment and he was much better than Perry. Get rid of him. 

I agree with your post except Daley was not better than Perry.

Both are douchebags.

Unpopular opinion but I think Perry may still be a bit smarter than Semtex. 

Doubtful

https://streamable.com/vtimdb

knockoutfighter -

![](upload://74UWfWOT3Y9segqLjbXJ9WgaWtf.jpeg)

lol she posted this on her own Instagram

What the fuck is wrong w her lmao

Card -

think Mike has some mental issues to say the least.

1 Like

^ Thats a real bad look there. And why the fuck is she wearing all those clothes?

Shitty thing is I kinda like Perry he is fun to watch and is agressive and shows skills and heart. But damn if being an actual martial artist with discipline doesn’t mean something to me.

Missing weight is tantamount to starting the fight with a free kick to your opponents nuts.

Fucking weight cheaters each and all.

2 Likes

Maybe he’s trying to get fired so he can get Bellator sponsorship money from condom depot - he’s a perfect ambassador 

Mmaster13 -
TAPES -

He hasn’t been in legal trouble. Other than the video of him knocking the fat guy out (which he did not go to jail for) he’s done nothing wrong. Always shows up to fight. Entertaining. Loose cannon, sure but he’s a killer who missed weight once and has an ex try to tarnish his name, and claim her fame because he left her and is having a kid...

may not be the best person out there, but who are we to judge. Ridiculous people think he should be cut. It’s not surprising there are some loose cannons in the ufc. It’s fucking cage fighting 

Hi Mike! Try eating a fucking salad. 

Listen dude , I get your point. All I’m saying is, he hasn’t done anything (other than missing weight) warranting him to be released. He’s a fun fucking fighter to watch. Plain and simple. A couple screws loosen maybe but willing to engage in violence when someone is talking shit and in his personal space is just being a man. Don’t be a twat.

knappster - 
Card -

think Mike has some mental issues to say the least.

yep

he is in self sabotage mode it appears

Perry is a douche. He will lose one day, and fade off into nothing

WrestlingSucks -
multiculturaljoseph -

Good thing everyone who misses weight almost always wins lmao

Joe Riggs got destroyed by Matt Hughes and Travis Lutter got triangled by Anderson Silva after missing weight. Those are just off the top of my head. To be fair, they both looked crazy drawn out on the scale, indicating they actually tried to make weight 

That was a different time and guys would still kill themselves trying instead of ending their weight cut a day and half before weigh ins and coming in 8 lbs over. Blowing weight was still a decade away from being a long-term strategy. 

Mike Perry has already lost 4 pounds in between his ears so the rest should be easy

1 Like

Chael knows

https://youtu.be/Xz05tiyQG-8

Hadn't noticed before that Chael talks and gestures just like like Trump.

Rambla -

Chael knows

https://youtu.be/Xz05tiyQG-8

Takes a fuckhead to know one

multiculturaljoseph -

Yeah, lol, except no, they don't.

From Jed Goodman:

"UFC Fighters that missed weight this year are 9-19. The breakdown: (using closing lines) Favs that missed weight: 7-7 Dogs that missed weight: 2-12."

The fight is close to even odds now. Before weigh-ins, Perry was a -140 favorite.

Perry's last disclosed pay (June 2020) was 90/90. Means is getting at least an extra $27K just for Perry fucking up, and if the fight ends up FOTN he'll pick up an extra $50K on top of that, win or lose.

multiculturaljoseph - 

IMO, any win bonus should go to the fighter who didnt miss weight.

1 Like
pcuzz -
multiculturaljoseph - 

IMO, any win bonus should go to the fighter who didnt miss weight.

I think that’s the case. They certainly take a cut of it at the least. 

hopefully timmy smashes him up. 

It’s time to implement a forfeit rule. I have no interest in watching anyone that can’t make weight. By missing weight and deciding that ahead of time, they gain an advantage by not sucking themselves out in addition to the extra weight. And with possibly turning a loss into a win in the fight, their future earnings and marketability go up. It’s not fair to the fighter who makes weight. If you miss weight, you should get a loss on your record and the other fighter gains a win by forfeit. There’s nothing to deter these fighters from missing besides a percentage of their purse which is easily made up with a win, not even counting the increase in value in the future.