Mike Perry’s GF pregnant

https://youtu.be/nUF0en16RrY

God Of Thunder -
jgiveshead -

It bugs the shit out of me that trainwrecks like Mike Perry get all the buzz and media attention whilst killers like Geoff Neal, who KO'ed Perry, are almost completely unknown.

5 wins in a row in the UFC proper, 7 if you go outside the organization.  Brian Camozzi, Belal Muhammed, Niko Price and the honourable Mike Perry.

Geoff Neal has no personality that’s why. Perry is made for the spotlight. His antics inside and outside the cage. 

Well I hope he keeps working on his "outside the cage" antics, because Geoff Neal has a career... trailer boy doesn't.

jgiveshead -
God Of Thunder -
jgiveshead -

It bugs the shit out of me that trainwrecks like Mike Perry get all the buzz and media attention whilst killers like Geoff Neal, who KO'ed Perry, are almost completely unknown.

5 wins in a row in the UFC proper, 7 if you go outside the organization.  Brian Camozzi, Belal Muhammed, Niko Price and the honourable Mike Perry.

Geoff Neal has no personality that’s why. Perry is made for the spotlight. His antics inside and outside the cage. 

Well I hope he keeps working on his "outside the cage" antics, because Geoff Neal has a career... trailer boy doesn't.

Eaaasy, Geoff Neal.

Mustard Tiger -
jgiveshead -
God Of Thunder -
jgiveshead -

Eaaasy, Geoff Neal.

Lol.  I just really dislike that Geoff Neal is still fighting for table scraps when the guy he KOED is apparently doing "better".

1 Like
KaiTangata - The last people on earth that need to procreate always seem to do so. She is right about one thing, they don't need any exogenous negativity, they have enough themselves as has been evidenced by low class trash behavior.

Ha ha. Indeed.

As for Neal… I’m a MMA fan and barely know of him. PROMOTE yourself. Wonderboy is the opposite of a trash talker yet he is known. Stand out. Be unique. It doesn’t have to be for bad reasons.

Hocky - 

That’s gonna be an awkward corner.

BOOM

1 Like
KaiTangata - The last people on earth that need to procreate always seem to do so. She is right about one thing, they don't need any exogenous negativity, they have enough themselves as has been evidenced by low class trash behavior.

Lol yeah no doubt. She’s such a basic bitch. She’s that cookie cutter Kim Kardashian wannabe look. Everything about her is fake af! You take away that make up, surgery, those clothes, I bet she’s hit. I honestly don’t see what guys like about that shit. You have to wake up in the morning with that next to you stripped down to its bare parts, ugh.....

Pain Headquarters -
KaiTangata - The last people on earth that need to procreate always seem to do so. She is right about one thing, they don't need any exogenous negativity, they have enough themselves as has been evidenced by low trash behavior.

Lol yeah no doubt. She’s such a basic bitch. She’s that cookie cutter Kim Kardashian wannabe look. Everything about her is fake af! You take away that make up, surgery, those clothes, I bet she’s hit. I honestly don’t see what guys like about that shit. You have to wake up in the morning with that next to you stripped down to its bare parts, ugh…

Jesus fucking christ what is wrong with you people? Is this really a grown man typing this? My lord

Edit- Now that I think about it, that's no doubt Mikes ex. Not a chance a grown man talks like that. it's cool though, you gotta whooty.

1 Like

Geoff Neal has been on my radar for awhile. Love the dudes I think he gets a finish over magny. 

I feel bad for the girl. They are the toxic type who think having a baby or getting married will magically fix there problems. Who knows maybe he's a complete gentleman with her. I just can't believe how bad that bleached hair looks! 

Fuck it, Im rooting for the underdogs in this one… Good for them. Either way its going to be fun to watch. Who knows, maybe they get their own reality TV show. I wish them a healthy delivery and happieness.

2 Likes

he will get to see his daddy every Sunday if Perry has good behavior that week.

Do we know who the father is yet? Congrats. 

Congrats Mr Till.

Lol Geoff Neal has infiltrated and hijacked this thread.

1 Like

im was just thinking about who really has their shit together and sees ready and eager to be a parent....

TexasBJJ85 -

Lol Geoff Neal has infiltrated and hijacked this thread.

He hijacked Mike's consciousness too

kid has zero chance

1 Like

Congratulations!

He’s definitely gonna try and fuck his new baby mamma hot model friends.

1 Like
Hocky -

That’s gonna be an awkward corner.

This comment flew under the radar