Mike Perry vs. Max Griffin

Faith in the judging system restored.

The new Phil baroni with respect

Lucas Maximus - 

Its considered bad luck to have a woman in the corner. But at least have someone qualified!

knee kick, BREAK HIS LEG!!

I didn’t see the fight at all but I found it respectably satisfying that Rogan called out Perry and said he would basically get murdered my Till…that they shouldn’t even be in the same league.

Still can’t get over Perry fighting on Fox in his hometown and having his gf in the corner drowning out his coaches. Not repeating what they’re saying either but just yelling random shit drunk fans and women yell.

”Knee kick! Break that leg!”

Lucas Maximus -

Its considered bad luck to have a woman in the corner. But at least have someone qualified!

Did you not think her succinct instruction in between rounds, shouting over his corner man, was effective? 

Perry seems like a real jerkoff frontrunner

Perry has all the traits you want in a fighter, but no good people around him. He needs to change things up because his hype train is over.

The Destroyer88 - 

Perry has all the traits you want in a fighter, but no good people around him. He needs to change things up because his hype train is over.

this is pretty accurate.

MMArijuana - All Perry does is load up and throw big shots. Yes, he tough, has heart, power. He needs more than that.

he has a ground game but he also has that ko artist rep to live up to he could have tooled this guy on the ground.

a good corner would have told him that after round 1.

The Destroyer88 - 

I disagree, it’s not his corners fault, Perry is just a very raw fighter with only a few strong points…he has good power in his hands and is tough but that’s about it…like I’ve said before, Perry is basically the same type of fighter Phil Baroni was but Mike has better cardio…

The hype train is over indeed…Perry was only looking to land one big shot tonight, he had no plan b…he was fed Griffin but still lost…

NJstileNJ -

Perry seems like a real jerkoff frontrunner

I wouldn’t call him a frontrunner... he won the last round and kept coming forward looking for a way to win despite having taken a lot of punishment.

Needs to change teams/improve his fight IQ and put his GF in the crowd instead of the corner.

I hate hate HATE it when power punchers don’t throw a lot of body shots and only headhunt.

Push Him Against The Fence

Show Him Your Power

ons ear - 
The Destroyer88 - 

I disagree, it’s not his corners fault, Perry is just a very raw fighter with only a few strong points…he has good power in his hands and is tough but that’s about it…like I’ve said before, Perry is basically the same type of fighter Phil Baroni was but Mike has better cardio…

The hype train is over indeed…Perry was only looking to land one big shot tonight, he had no plan b…he was fed Griffin but still lost…

When Baroni first came on the scene in the UFC, he was a MW title contender. He KO’d a former champ and had very close fights with Lindland and Tanner. Baroni was several levels above Perry.

I think she’s cute as hell, likeable as hell, and somewhat sexy.  Buy she should not be his main cornerman/woman.  That was embarrassing.  

The Destroyer88 - 

If anyone is still on his hype train Ill call an Uber for them. Im pretty sure that a midsized car will be big enough.

How did 2 judges score the fight 29-27? It’s possible with Griffin getting a point taken away in the 10-point must system, but the third judge scored it 30-27. All 3 judges would have to take a point away, it’s not subjective, making it 29-27 across the board.

I did not see the fight at all. What am I missing?