Mike Pierce: "I want Josh Koscheck Feb 4!"

Wasn't Rory fighting Ebersole at one point?  I really wanted to see that fight.  Hell I want to see Rory fight anybody in the top 15 right now.

I believe TWAS had to pull out of their bout, so he fought Mike Pyle, who filled in on short notice.

please correct me if I'm not remembering correctly.

TheRealMrBeefy - TWAS and Rory were set to fight Saturday night (UFC 140). Rory got injured. Now TWAS is fighting Claude Patrick.

TWAS by TKO 1st Rd.
I stand corrected!

UFC confirms Josh Koscheck vs. Mike Pierce for UFC 143

A day after joining MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio) and starting his campaign, Mike Pierce has his fight.

UFC officials today confirmed Pierce (13-4 MMA, 5-2 UFC) will meet fellow welterweight contender Josh Koscheck (16-5 MMA, 14-5 UFC) in February at UFC 143.

Koscheck became available when his original opponent, Carlos Condit, was promoted to the main event to fill in for injured champ Georges St-Pierre against Nick Diaz.

UFC 143 takes place Feb. 4 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The event's main card, including Koscheck vs. Pierce, airs live on pay-per-view.

During his radio spot, Pierce told MMAjunkie.com Radio he nearly fought Koscheck once before.

"I had an opportunity to fight him earlier on in my UFC career, and I won't use the term ducked, but he kind of skirted the issue to his teammate, Jon Fitch, instead," Pierce said. "I think I'm ready for this, and I would love to kick his ass."

-Read the rest here-

Great match up

to think this all started with a tweet

Good Match up. Pierce always brings it and the only fight where he got man handled was the Fitch fight. But that guy grapple fucks everyone not named GSP.And even though Koscheck is as good of a wrestler as Fitch, he seems to want to stand and bang with everyone he fights lately. I think that's going to work against him in this fight. Plus, I would love to see Koscheck get KTFO as I totally hate the guy.