Mike pierce should have gotten Harris' SOTN bonus

Title says it all. He's out for up to six months, likely because of the extra torque on his knee. It's not like the UFC would be losing big either because they had already budgeted that 50 grand into the events costs. Phone Post 3.0

That's just a precautionary suspension, but if the MRI results show real damage, I agree 100%

Fucking double

Yup

Bisping should of got kotn vs hendo Phone Post

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - Bisping should of got kotn vs hendo Phone Post

Lol. Phone Post

I'm sure that dana will take care of him, especially if there's real damage. Phone Post 3.0

No.

Kurt Warner didn't get a bonus because of "Bountygate".

Sorry but that's the risk of cheating and why poor sportsmanship and PED's pose such a risk.

Period.

A cheater can knock you out of fighting and a juiced up guy can do the same.

The answer is to suspend/terminate poor sports of malicious intent and to amp up testing for the other case of potential risk. Phone Post

The reality is Mike lost by submission 32 seconds into the fight. I would rather the UFC spread that 50k into the other OTN bonuses. Phone Post

Shitty that mike's out up to 6 months. It really is.

But it's not like Paul Harris cheated... Phone Post 3.0

Why should he get a submission bonus for failing utterly to defend a submission? Completely ridiculous.

Yup Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus stole my name iv - Why should he get a submission bonus for failing utterly to defend a submission? Completely ridiculous.

. Phone Post

gokudamus stole my name iv - Why should he get a submission bonus for failing utterly to defend a submission? Completely ridiculous.

Im not saying it should be rewarded as a submission bonus. Rather like when a fighter misses weight and some of his purse goes to the other fighter. Logic is the same. If a fighter misses weight he didn't pull through on his side of the contract. If a fighter holds onto a submission after the fight is over the contract is likewise violated. Id rather pierce get the 50 K for his grievances than the UFC pocketing it Phone Post 3.0

big_roy_fan -
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -  Bisping should of got kotn vs hendo Phone Post

should HAVE

cmon son its basic grammar

Fuck off Jimmy Phone Post

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -
big_roy_fan -
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -  Bisping should of got kotn vs hendo Phone Post

should HAVE

cmon son its basic grammar

Fuck off Jimmy Phone Post

Lol Phone Post 3.0

it sucks for mike for sure, but he lost the fight 30 seconds into the first round..
if the ref didnt notice the tap for another second or two should he have to give up his paycheck to mike too? its a major grey area though and i guess dana will take care of medical expenses etc

That's funny right there!!! ?? Phone Post 3.0

No. He did nothing to earn that bonus. All he did was talk shit, get owned in 30 secs.