Mike Swick - "I'm here to settle the argument..."

Mike Swick and Dan Hardy interview for MMA Unlimited from today's UFC 105 open workouts. They also discuss the smack talk, pressure and Dan's thoughts on Swick saying he'd beat him at snooker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_M0lBunebc

Enjoy

Matt

Good stuff, thanks!

Sounds like Hardy has Swick in his pocket mentally.

thanks nice lil vid

Monsters Ball - 
explodingboy - Good stuff, thanks!

I didn't get that reading at all.

Well Swick is searching for reasons to dislike Hardy in order to give him extra incentive to deliver on Saturday night. He is looking for external factors to have an issue with that really don't exist. Hardy hasn't said anything disrepectful and is fully focused on the fight, no drama going on in his mind, whereas Swick is getting revved up thinking about the hurting he wants to put on Hardy, as evidenced by his continous references to what he's done to other fighters who disrespected him (although he doesn't mention that in this interview). Anyway, it'll very likely backfire on Swick, Hardy isn't the sort of fighter you want to be giving any edge to.

Monsters Ball - 
explodingboy - Good stuff, thanks!

I didn't get that reading at all.

Because your sn isn't "explodingboy"

CRE - I hope Swick actually engages and tries to trade on the feet like the fans want :D

AMEN

One more time, Hardy is catching split decisions against guys like Gono and Davis.

Swick is about 3 levels above Gono and 2 above Davis.

jjj2121 - One more time, Hardy is catching split decisions against guys like Gono and Davis.

As proven by his utter destruction of Davis, one of the most impressive beatdowns in the sport of MMA

/Sarcasm

meh  

droc - 
jjj2121 - One more time, Hardy is catching split decisions against guys like Gono and Davis.

As proven by his utter destruction of Davis, one of the most impressive beatdowns in the sport of MMA

/Sarcasm

The Swick/Davis fight wasn't close...clean sweep on the cards and Davis was a mess when the fight was over.