Mike Tyson in Rocky Balboa

Did you notice the Mike Tyson scene in Rocky Balboa?

Apollo Creed refuses the movie, and Iron Mike makes an appearance.

Did you forget the fact that Apollo was destroyed by Ivan Drago?

TTT

Did you forget the fact that Apollo was destroyed by Ivan Drago? ""

------------------------------------------------------- LOL....

They could have had Apollo's ghost appear to train Rocky though... along the lines of Farmer Burns and Matt Furey...

correct^^^

I thought he said your gonna fight that midget in their in reference to Rocky. Any who....things I did not like........WARNING SPOILER INFO..

I was upset that yes the ghost of Apollo really did not appear in the movie,

Rocky's son was not a boxer of some sort or a little more macho,

Adrian was dead right off the bat,

The old gym that Rocky trained at was not open just a beat down old building, Would have been cool if his son was running the old boxing gym and across the street the old pet store was converted into the Restruant or something else for Adrian.

Also would have prefered to see Rocky in a "Mick" type of role. Last time we saw him he had trained Tommy Gunn to be the Heavy Wt Champ and got dumped as trainer right before Tommy fought his title fight, only to show Tommy was just a sample of what Rock could develop using old Mick methods.

Than with the story line of this movie a few things

one is why bring in and create this relationship with Little Marie only to have her bring a pic of Adrian the night before the fight, for only a second there it looked like Rocky was going to move forward and let the ghost of Adrian rest by getting him some action on little Marie, but no they bring out a picture of Adrian.. WTF. It could just be me but I thought he looked upset that he got the pic and not a little "snuggle" time with Little Marie.

Also when the manager starts in on Rock in one part he says "your knees are shot, so running is out" than during the training we constantly see Rocky running?

Was Tyson in this movie simply because he was ringside when they filmed the entrances? He didn't seem to have any lines at all.

"Also when the manager starts in on Rock in one part he says "your knees are shot, so running is out" than during the training we constantly see Rocky running?"

Rocky not listening to what anyone says? I dunno

That looked like it was cut from his appearance in K-1 a few years ago, where he "challenged" Bob Sapp after Kimo put Sapp on queer street. It was one of the most embarassing moments in fight-sport history.

Stallone actually once did some sparring with Joe Frazier (who appeared in the first Rocky movie), and was knocked out within seconds.

lol @ no Appollo

only on the UG........

Stallone is no Clay Aiken but through all his boxing movies he has gotten some decent training

they said no hard running. He jogged in the scenes you are talking about

He was doing hard lifts like squats, no Bruce Lee flips and Chi punches

Why wasn't "Adrian" really in this movie? Did she refuse to do it or was she just not written into the movie period?

It was kind of wierd not having her around.

it was also funny when he was squatting like 495, he was walking out forward. i think backing out of squat is more common.

front squats are good for the legs

Anyone else notice Stitch in Mason Dixon's corner?

ttt

ttt