Mike Tyson - The Undisputed Truth ; DVD release?

Does anyone know, if his Broadway monologue, will be released on DVD, and if, when?
Thank you.

Haven't heard anything. Going to see it next month... Phone Post

torquemada - 

Haven't heard anything. Going to see it next month... Phone Post

Great, please write some words on it after, if you'll have the time. I'm from central Europe, so the only way for me to see it, is if it gets released on DVD. Spike Lee is involved, so I'm guessing it will, but I cannot find any info on it. But I would really like to see it.

Sure. Bump this thread after April 19th. That's the one I'll be at. Phone Post

Still no info out there... Phone Post 3.0

torquemada - 

Sure. Bump this thread after April 19th. That's the one I'll be at. Phone Post

A bit late, but
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/bump/grand/bump_gut_gif.gif

Damn! I just found out he was in town this week and I missed it. I would've loved to go to that event. This tour has been pretty successful, I'm hoping for a DVD release as well.

Oh, man. I've posted half a dozen times about it now. I really enjoyed the show. If you get any chance to see it, it is great.
Parts are serious. Parts are really funny. I mean, I really really enjoyed the show. Phone Post

fucking fuck fuck fuck! I missed Tyson and Bill Burr both in the last few weeks.

rrefs -
torquemada - Oh, man. I've posted half a dozen times about it now. I really enjoyed the show. If you get any chance to see it, it is great.
Parts are serious. Parts are really funny. I mean, I really really enjoyed the show. Phone Post

How different is it from the Tyson documentary that came out around 07/08? Phone Post

He says Right at the beginning that his documentary was filmed right when he got out of rehab and was very dark.
Lot of comedy moments. Very funny but also heavy moments.
He's very animated telling stories. It's a great time. Phone Post