Mike Tyson To Be A Prostitute

BMT, I didn't say he raped her just convicted.

"so there's 1 man in every 1000 that's had 300 million dollars in their bank at one point?
there's 1 in 1000 men whose holds a record in the guiness book of records?

so there's 1 in 1000 men that's the best at their profession in a pool of 10's and thousands of people?(I know, I'm just trying to show what an idiot you are)

Ya every 1 in 1000 men whose name will be remembered, whos career will be studied, admired and conversed about until the end of time.

the percentage i gave was a generous estimate. It should be more like 99.99% men will never see the success that Tyson has had."

I didn't catch it before the edit but this post is stupid. I guess there are over 2,000,000 people in China with over 300 million in the bank, right?

only to see you make a fool of yourself.

Tyson is my hero!

I'd pay my girlfriend to pay Mike Tyson to have sex with him.

It would be an honor.

I'd pay to see Mike drill any UG fanboy in the ass.

Maybe he can do various "themes" by request or have daily specials.

there is " I'll fuck you till you love me" Thursdays

Friday's - the women dresses like Robbin Givens and Mike gets medicated and you get to humiliate him in a national TV interview before he fucks you and your Mother givens brains out.

Dominatrix Mike, in black Everlast shorts , hiking boots with no socks.....roleplay with the woman as a beauty contest contestant in a duplicated Cleveland Marriot hotel room who tries to tell tyson NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!.

wow.. he's crazy.. i bet A LOT of soccer mom, mayberry, leave-it-to-beaver type women are going to be his clients.

"I shudder to think what type of women have to pay to get laid."

Such an understatement.

First class...