Mike Tyson/Vitor Belfort (PIC)

This has probaly been posted before...But it's an awesome photograph.  

Wow, these two were the most feared strikers in their respective combat sports at one time.

Vitor, I think, is getting that back.

This was at the PRIDE press conference for their first American show. I was there, it was pretty cool.

Fedor is actually smiling.

Wow, another awesome photograph...Thanks!

fedor+tyson+belfort = 3 unstoppable hand to hand bodyguards

imagine the 3 of them going to some podunk town and getting into a bar room brawl

they'd need a lot of body bags

very cool

cool photos. cheers.

Tyson looks alot stockier than fedor there.

DJStudd - always suprising how short Iron Mike is , 5'11 tops ?
Fedor is supposedly 6'.

FranklinFailedMe - Fedor is actually smiling.

Ha ha!

Guess we now have the answer to the question of what can make Fedor crack a smile....

+1 for Tyson & Belfort.

Both were kids knocking out men back in the day. a ridiculous amount of talent/power at such a young age.

I would love to see Fedor and even an old out of shape Tyson spar.

Fedor's thinking: "I'm not familiar with this chocolate person."

FortyKoatz - 

i went to dinner with Tyson and some K-1 execs before the K-1 event in Hawaii a few years back...the event where BJ beat Renzo. i can testify that Tyson is a wide MoFo. and not just fat...his shoulders and hips are wide like a wall. in person he looks wider than he is tall.

he was also cool as hell. he hugged everyone he didnt know. he didnt know me at all, but still told me, "thank you for having dinner with me" as though the pleasure was his. i was (and still am) just a nobody, he's fuggin "Iron Mike."

I met Tyson years ago when Lyle Alzado was still alive. They where both at my table and Alzado made Tyson look like a child in stature. They are probably the 2 toughest looking mofos I've ever seen in person.

poor alzado, he looked tough as nails

Mister Bri - Fedor's thinking: "I'm not familiar with this chocolate person."

Please. Fedor knows damn well who Tyson is.

PatrickFreitas - 
FortyKoatz - 

i can testify that Tyson is a wide MoFo. and not just fat...his shoulders and hips are wide like a wall. in person he looks wider than he is tall.

It's rare to see Fedor look slim like he does stood next to Tyson. It's even rarer for Fedor to be "leaning in" to someone in a photo. When was that taken? Early in his career or does he get starstruck just like everyone else?

Fedor and Belf were both starstruck.

I think these days people see Mike T as a nicer chilled out guy... rather than in the 80's - 90's... it is easy to forget how intimidating Mike was.... he truly learnt the art of intimidation.... most fighters were beat in the dressing room!

Nice pics!