Mike Tyson vs 150lb blue belt

I think the transition started with Kimbo’s Slices backyard fights. Kimbo, as you know, was officially every BJJ blue belt’s worst nightmare, lol.

2 Likes

lol

I’m a blue belt and Mike Tyson would obliterate me.

A 150lb blue belt can’t beat an athletic 230 lb average guy, let alone mike Tyson lol. I wonder if some of you guys ever train at all. I’ve seen 200 lb athletic kids from local colleges come in and give blue belts way more than they wanted. Blue belts aren’t very good and 150 lbs is basically a woman.

2 Likes

The blue belt would take him down and simply apply a submission hold.

Tyson wasn’t just a boxer, he was a fucking animal.

The guy would bite your face off.

Plus he was was super athletic so I doubt the blue belt would get him down.

1 Like

As long as we are all trolling, one of my fave (inadvertent) troll vids has disappeared from the Internets - Matty Mo and his concrete elbows. Anyone have a copy?

Mike gets armbarred easily if he tries to gnp if the blue belt is legit and knows his shit.

This is silly. What happened to serious mma fight discussions like Mike Tyson vs Bruce Lee or Rickson?

1 Like

And of course, the 150lb blue belt would be able to weather the storm on the feet to clinch and take Tyson down, and then can avoid getting hit once on the ground. After all, how hard can Tyson really hit?

Watch Royce vs. Kimo from UFC3, and then make Royce 30lbs lighter and less skilled, and make Kimo a faster and more explosive striker. What happens?

2 Likes

I know a guy in his 50s named Sam who all hits harder than Tyson. He used to be on the UG forum quite a bit.

3 Likes

I was a fan of the threads about BJJ with six months of sprawl training vs. a Div1 national wrestling champ.

2 Likes

Probably the same exact result unless Kimo cuts his hair.

Prime Tyson is too much of a freak savage. Today’s Tyson has seen enough MMA to know basic defense and still clobber.

OP probly 150 pound bluebelt and thinks he can beat Tyson Take that back OP has never trained

Prime Mike Tyson beats the living shit out of anyone that has ever posted on MMA.COM

deal with it…this shit is so fuckin stupid

1 Like

Not if you include green names.

Well no shit. He was the fucking heavyweight champion of the world.:smirk:

To be honest , I’m a four stripe purple and won some big tournaments and had a semi successful pro mma career. Prime Tyson would have beat my ass . I’d admit that shit all day lol

1 Like

Every Time I click on a moronic thread it’s The Lion King. I have been her since 2001 and you are by far the worst poster. I have seen them all. You need to go away

2 Likes