Mike Tyson vs Fedor Emelianenko In A Return To The Ring?

I will definitely watch this and was hoping it was on the Fury vs Francis card. Tyson is the favorite in boxing but Im going with Fedor justed based on age, both are old but fedor is closer to 40 and Tyson is closer to 60. Tyson looked slow and kinda stiff last time I saw him.

I’m all for retired athletes still competing to an extent, for boxers I think 3-5 round exhibitions are great but maybe add another small layer of padding to the gloves.

6 Likes

My cats reaction

1 Like

I have no interest in this match up at all.

2 Likes

Mike will kill Fedor

1 Like

liar

1 Like

Get that money legends

Good. Because Mike would kill him.

I’m about as ready for Tyson vs Fedor boxing in 2024 as I am watching Vitor vs Holyfield 2 or Chuck vs Tito IV this year.

Watching legends fights is cool when its like Shamrock vs Frye or Randy vs Big Nog but once these guys are in their late 40’s and 50’s it starts to just get dumb and sucks to watch 90% of the time.

Won’t happen in the UFC because Dana says he doesn’t do “gimmick” fights.

1 Like

Two of my all time favorite fighters, but i hope this never happens. Dont want to see either get hurt.

Youre both legends, you have nothing to prove to anyone.

Even if it happened Mike was a huge fan of Fedor’s when he was dominating. No way would they go hard on each other. Too much respect.

Hmm, as you know Tyson was a huge student of boxing history and very reverent of great fighters. He didn’t seem to take it easy on Holmes, Spinks, Holyfield or Lewis. He might treat this like a high paced sparring session, if that was the arrangement, I don’t think his respect would prevent him from drilling anyone if they were coming at him.

3 Likes

You’re talking about Tyson in his prime in a real boxing match lol. This is two older guys in an exhibition fight

1 Like

RIP Fedor

Not really. Mike Tyson seems to have matured into a completely different person than he used to be and Fedor forgot how to fight. At best, it’s just causing more brain damage in people that don’t have any brain cells to spare. My opinion would be different if it was a form of grappling that they were doing instead of trying to hit each other in the head until one of them can’t stand up anymore.

1 Like

Fedor grappling Tyson? It would be over in no time!

1 Like

Mike fucked Roy up though

2 Likes

lol might wanna watch again. It was a good sparring match

1 Like

Never watched it. I just read about Roy being hurt to the body and in clear pain and discomfort at the postfight. Lol

1 Like