Mike VanArsdale Seminar on Sat.

This weekend we have the pleasure of having 4 time UFC vet Mike Van Arsdale.  He will be in the area to coach Rashad Evans against Jason Lambert at UFC 63 in Orange County. MIke's record consist of IVC tournament Brazil champion, World cup wrestling champ, Wrestling Olympic alternative, NCAA division one state of Iowa, and the Army free-style wrestilng coach.

Mike Van Arsdale record:
Record 8 - 5 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw) 
Wins 1 (T)KOs (12.50%)
6 Submissions (75.00%)
1 Decisions (12.50%)

Losses 1 (T)KOs (20.00%)
4 Submissions (80.00%)

Height 6'2 (188cm)
Weight 205lbs (93kg)
Style Wrestling
Birth Date 6-20-1965
City San Jose
State California
Country USA

He will be at Unbreakable Gym Saturday September 23, 2006 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. Seminar fees at the door is $50.00, pre-register before Saturday and save $10.00.  Call the gym for information or to sign up 909-883-7273.  www.unbreakablegym.com  or E-mail us at www.unbreakablegym@aol.com   Take Care & God Bless! Brian Warren

Wow that is awesome.I will try to make it.

Keep this ttt so people see it, Mike is a cool guy & great for the sport!

ttt

TTT

ttt

ttt

Tell Mike, I still laygh evertime I think Abu Daubi...... That guy is awsome.......The funniest person I have ever met..........Oh yeah have him show you guys some great stuff too.....He is awsome...

ttt

ttt

ttt

R U guys crazy......50 bucks....hell I might fly in for that one......fifty bucks.....if you are in the area and train, and don't go. U r a retard

ttt

No I never saw it, I have heard about it. There is another one out there Chuck reminded me of on the show....I think Tito shot it when we layed over in Ansterdaum.......I need that tape Tito....How will I ever run for office....?

TTT

I know man, we are making it $50 because it's last minute. Mike will be out here for the U.F.C. so we just slaped it together real quick. He is worth much more. We have a few people aready pre paid. It should be fun.

Get your spot soon, we are going to cut it off at 40 people. Take Care & God Bless!

ttt

TTT for Van Arsdale...arlight, Mikey Burnett too.

Can we set up a Van Arsdale seminar in the bay area?

ttt

I'm sure we can set up VanArsdale seminars anywhere if the money and demand is there. If anyone wants to make it happen send me an e-mail and I'll get on it. I don't manage Mike, but he is a close friend of mine, and seminars could be beneficial to the masses as well as VanArsdale. gransom@adelphia.net