Mike Winkeljohn: Hitler comparison was a mistake

ons ear -
Diabeetus - 
stainlesssteel -

The people who blame the lockdown for more kids being molested or more women being abused have to be thestupidest people on the planet. I'm so glad Greg Jackson has nothing to do with this assininity. Like if there was no lockdown, the molesters would be too busy doing their hair or working their jui jitsu to actually do any molesting.

The point he is making is that the kids aren't going to school and are staying home all the time and therefore aren't reporting these things to their school counselors etc.. Because there are less reports being made, there are less investigations being done, which leads to less people being caught. 

Be careful calling other people stupid when you couldn't even comprehend the point he was making.

Ok but how does Winklejohn know that scores of kids are being molested in their homes if they aren’t reporting it to anyone? Is Winklejohn going around doing surveys on his own? Does he know groups of dads that are abusing the piss out of their kids yet nothing is being done about it?

It’s a very odd comment to make

Oh I agree its a really odd comment to make. Not sure how he thought that fit in with his apology.

stainlesssteel -
ons ear -
Diabeetus - 
stainlesssteel -

The people who blame the lockdown for more kids being molested or more women being abused have to be thestupidest people on the planet. I'm so glad Greg Jackson has nothing to do with this assininity. Like if there was no lockdown, the molesters would be too busy doing their hair or working their jui jitsu to actually do any molesting.

The point he is making is that the kids aren't going to school and are staying home all the time and therefore aren't reporting these things to their school counselors etc.. Because there are less reports being made, there are less investigations being done, which leads to less people being caught. 

Be careful calling other people stupid when you couldn't even comprehend the point he was making.

Ok but how does Winklejohn know that scores of kids are being molested in their homes if they aren’t reporting it to anyone? Is Winklejohn going around doing surveys on his own? Does he know groups of dads that are abusing the piss out of their kids yet nothing is being done about it?

What’s even more unsettlingn is that this idiot actually sees nothing wrong with a man using child molesting as a means to open his gym. He’s defending it. 

Maybe you’re on the wrong board homie

Are you illiterate? I’ve said no less than 3 times now I thought it was a strange comment to make. I’m not defending Winklejon at all. Why would I? I know nothing about the guy other than his involvement in MMA. I just stated there could be truth to that statement.

stainlesssteel -
ons ear -
Diabeetus - 
stainlesssteel -

What’s even more unsettlingn is that this idiot actually sees nothing wrong with a man using child molesting as a means to open his gym. He’s defending it. 

The man knows his base. Cant take that away from him. His gym single handedly will save multiple childreb

greg jackson working with this guy anymore?

Mustard Tiger -

“How many kids are being molested right now because nobody’s reporting it? Kids aren’t going to school. Child molesters are stuck with kids 24/7.”

wut?

He is saying if there is a child that is stuck at home quarantined with a parent or guardian who molests them, the kid isn't going to be able to report it to anyone because they aren't going to school. Child physical abuse and sexual abuse has no doubt skyrocketed, but won't know how bad until the kids have a way of reporting it. 

Don't know what you don't get about that. 

He said that stupid shit in an actual interview with people  who can actually attest to the fact he said it??? Jesus at least if he did it through social media, he could claim his account was hacked.  This fucking guy went full retard... and you know what they say about going full retard...

NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Mustard Tiger -

“How many kids are being molested right now because nobody’s reporting it? Kids aren’t going to school. Child molesters are stuck with kids 24/7.”

wut?

He is saying if there is a child that is stuck at home quarantined with a parent or guardian who molests them, the kid isn't going to be able to report it to anyone because they aren't going to school. Child physical abuse and sexual abuse has no doubt skyrocketed, but won't know how bad until the kids have a way of reporting it. 

Don't know what you don't get about that. 

911 ? 

BostonCharm - 
Mustard Tiger -

wut?

Jesus. Talk about doubling down. This is like a guy at a Blackjack table from hell with a 20 and screaming hit me. 

What an asshole. 

Yeah.

Hilter and child molesters. His gym needs to reopen so both can be stopped!

Diabeetus -
stainlesssteel -

Agreed. Some of these idiots are so eager to be on the offensive, they missed valid points that he made. All the statistics of these increases can be looked up.

Can’t comment on what Winklejohns motives are but what he said about child abuse isn’t untrue.

Calls to childline in the UK have increased massively since the lockdown and there is a significant increase in the United States too 

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/28/847251985/child-sexual-abuse-reports-are-on-the-rise-amid-lockdown-orders?t=1590046623094

Whatever you think about Winks comments and his motives, you cannot deny facts 

1 Like

The internet has been overrun with doomsdayer fagulas who are pushing to keep this lockdown going for as long as possible.

They don’t care about bronchitis or emphysema. They don’t care about pneumonia or influenza. They don’t care about a lot of shit that has killed more than covid19, but damn it we have to stay shut down forever even though THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO CONTRACT COVID 19 SURVIVE. Almost all of the people who are killed by it are over 60 and half of that number is people aged 80 or over.

I’m sick of the hysteria. I’m sick of Kids and teenagers getting fucked out of an education because great grandpa MIGHT die, just like he might die from old age, cancer, heart failure, Alzheimer’s or any other common cause of death.

All of you cunts crying for everything to stay shut down, Fuck Off! Stay inside forever for all I care. Just quit lobbying for the world to stop turning because you’re too frightened or too stupid to do some thoughtful reasonable analysis of the risk/reward in this situation.

2 Likes

He's not wrong. The people freaking out about him saying it are sounding hysterical and scared.

mulder68 -

Can’t comment on what Winklejohns motives are but what he said about child abuse isn’t untrue.

Calls to childline in the UK have increased massively since the lockdown and there is a significant increase in the United States too 

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/28/847251985/child-sexual-abuse-reports-are-on-the-rise-amid-lockdown-orders?t=1590046623094

so there is a decrease in reporting now that schools are closed....

and there is simultaneously an increase in reporting now that schools are closed?

that sound about right ? 

im all for schools opening, btw. just making sure i have my " facts" straight.

1 Like

Literally HITLER bro

Diabeetus -
BostonCharm -
Diabeetus -
stainlesssteel -

SMH. I’ve worked in forms of social work, substance abuse etc. for years. What u just said is stupid. You think child molesters weren’t doing this shit after school when it was open? There are many ways to report abuse in fact in times of solace we see children statistically report more often. You can see the results in women who’ve called the cops for domestic assault during COVID and then point out it’s been going on for yrs. 

For him to use that line to 

1. Gloss over his stupid Hitler comment

2. Use child molestation as a reason to hurry his gym to open. 

Is nothing short of nauseating. Using that line is disgusting. What a piece of shit. 

So have I. And what I said isn’t stupid at all. Of course child molesters were doing this shit before the lockdown. The difference now is that there are a lot less cases being reported to CPS and law enforcement. Less investigations into abuse leads to less people being arrested and less children being removed from abusive situations. I’m confused as to why this is so difficult to understand.

yeah, i cant figure out why each posters contradicting facts are so difficult to understand ?!?!

Diabeetus -
stainlesssteel -
ons ear -
Diabeetus - 
stainlesssteel -

Are you illiterate? I’ve said no less than 3 times now I thought it was a strange comment to make. I’m not defending Winklejon at all. Why would I? I know nothing about the guy other than his involvement in MMA. I just stated there could be truth to that statement.

"I’m not defending Winklejon at all"

lol, umm ok.

Connorwinztharematch -
mulder68 -

and there is simultaneously an increase in reporting now that schools are closed?

that sound about right ? 

Whatever winklejohn said and the way he said it is irrelevant really. His point was that more children are getting abused at home. That is a FACT according to news sources. 

BrckNoHitBk -
Diabeetus -
stainlesssteel -
ons ear -
Diabeetus - 
stainlesssteel -

"I’m not defending Winklejon at all"

lol, umm ok.

Ive never seen you post anything of substance so I’m not even sure why I’m responding,  but I’m defending that 1 statement he made. Not even the context he said it in, just that I think there is truth to it.

Now feel free to respond with one of your 1 liners that adds absolutely nothing to the discussion. 

mulder68 -
Connorwinztharematch -
mulder68 -

that sound about right ? 

Whatever winklejohn said and the way he said it is irrelevant really. His point was that more children are getting abused at home. That is a FACT according to news sources. 

well i guess if the news said so it must be true.

my point was, that your facts are inconsistent with other posters facts which are also news driven, presumably.  so whos facts are correct ? and regardless, it was an odd comment to make in an already ongoing series of odd comments by wink. i didnt realize that jacksons gym being open was putting a stop to child sex abuse anymore than i realized that parents only molest during school hours. now i know ! we need to ban summer vacation asap !