Miletich gofundme page..

Before the disrespect happens (which I assume it will), the info is below. Good friend of mine who has help a ton of people in the past regardless of race, color or religion via the MMA and post-MMA world…

Take it for what it’s worth…

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-for-ufc-hall-of-famer-pat-miletich?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp%20share-sheet&fbclid=IwAR3puk0Vz9Jegv4QH-Qr4aIbSKSLatbTx6Ih8ExeRqRX8PFER_4wYBJctKs

UFC hall of famer Pat Miletich was recently fired from his position of fight commentator by LFA fighting for attending the protest at the Capitol in DC. Pat is a true American patriot who was well within his legal rights in attending a historical event not realizing this would result in his immediate termination by LFA. Pat has always been a true giver but now finds himself in a dire financial situation as his main source of income was just ripped from Pat and his family for the crime of supporting freedom.

Please consider helping out a true legend during this dark and unjust time in his life.

11 Likes
1 Like

Cuz Hanging out with vanilla isis seemed like such a great idea...

14 Likes
Connorwinztharematch - 

The biggest racist on the UG posts - thanks…

14 Likes
1 Like
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 

Wait, im a racist now ? 

Lol. Tell Me more ms. Cleo

3 Likes
Connorwinztharematch - 
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 

Wait, im a racist now ? 

The worst (known fact) - you don’t remember what you posted a few years back?

6 Likes
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 

Wait, im a racist now ? 

No. I dont. And neither do you evidently, you fucking magaloid retard. Please refresh my memory though, all seeing oracle.

3 Likes
Connorwinztharematch - 
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 

Wait, im a racist now ? 

No. I dont. And neither do you evidently, you fucking magaloid retard. Please refresh my memory though, all seeing oracle.

I don’t have to but you definitely should.

Cheers…

4 Likes
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 

Wait, im a racist now ? 

I don’t have to but you definitely should.

Cheers…

If you re going to accuse me of something as vile as that then the burden of proof is on you to deliver. 

Remember when you outed yourself as a pederast a few years ago? 

4 Likes

I don`t think that he is hurting for money yet.The LFA probably paid pretty well & his wife is a chiropractor.

Does he still have the MMA Live gig?

2 Likes

I heard he bullied a person hero of mine big Tim Sylvia when Tim first joined his dojo. Tim overcame that to be world champion and he was bullied no more cause he was the man, redemption.

I hope pat apologised to Tim for that treatment. 

6 Likes

mat serra.gif

8 Likes

I have no issue avoiding LFA for a while, but Pat has made a lot more than I have, I wont be sending any dough.

14 Likes

I donated 2k 

2 Likes

guessing it is shut down within 48 hours, GFM is cracking down on anyone raising money for anyone who was at the capital (ouside of victims)

superCalo -

I heard he bullied a person hero of mine big Tim Sylvia when Tim first joined his dojo. Tim overcame that to be world champion and he was bullied no more cause he was the man, redemption.

I hope pat apologised to Tim for that treatment. 

Pat wants your forgiveness 

How is he broke? He was a former champion, who ran one of the most succesful gyms in MMA history, as well as being employed on a regular basis as a commnetator etc. How the hell has he no money left?

8 Likes
inf0 - 

mat serra.gif

zacktly

4 Likes

“main source of income was just ripped from Pat and his family for the crime of supporting freedom.” 

Lol at “the crime of supporting freedom.” I generally like Pat and if he was simply part of the peaceful protest than his job should be quickly restored. However, if Pat actually entered any federal building at any point in time in association with the treasonous storming of the capital then I sincerely hope that no one hires him again to ever work in any broadcast position. 

11 Likes