Miletich gofundme page..

$205 raised after the first 12 hours. Looks like most people realize there are better uses for their money.

8 Likes
Taco Muncher -

$205 raised after the first 12 hours. Looks like most people realize there are better uses for their money.

Like seriously, why should we send money to someone who had a successful career so far because they got fired?  

What in the actual fuck is this shit!!!  

A lot more deserving causes deserve our monies. 

6 Likes

lol. TDS strong in this thread.

3 Likes

I thought the Capital protestors believed in working for your money and not taking handouts?

15 Likes
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

guessing it is shut down within 48 hours, GFM is cracking down on anyone raising money for anyone who was at the capital (ouside of victims)

And yet ones for BLM and Antifa can stay up.

8 Likes
JoeHurley -

I thought the Capital protestors believed in working for your money and not taking handouts?

This made me chuckle. Well done

5 Likes
Mr Karate -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

guessing it is shut down within 48 hours, GFM is cracking down on anyone raising money for anyone who was at the capital (ouside of victims)

And yet ones for BLM and Antifa can stay up.

Go and complain about it on Parler…

6 Likes

TTT Miletich is a legend and an awesome guy 

3 Likes
JoeHurley -

There’s panhandling and then there’s.....well, panhandling...

His wife is a reputed Chiropractor from Montreal, is he really in dire need of help? 

3 Likes

This isn’t Pat’s first brush with the law. He made a bad choice back in July as well:

https://.usatoday.com/2020/07/ufc-hall-of-famer-pat-miletich-charged-with-dwi-in-illinois

1 Like
JoeHurley -

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4JyMfii0JOSWc0TK/giphy.gif

8 Likes

Fuck Pat Miletech and fuck the Miletech training system! 

5 Likes
Lights Out Lurker -

I don't care about politics, but if you attend any rally or protest then you should accept the fact that you could; lose your job, friends and family, get injured, or get killed.

I hope supporting someone who doesn't care about you feels good when you're begging people on the internet to pay your bills.

2 Likes

Millions of ppl below the breadline and a successful mma fighter/gym owner/commentator with a chiropractor for a wife loses his job and is looking for handouts. 

If this isn't a joke of some sort, then fuck that guy 

if he's got a mortgage on a massive house he can't pay because of it, then move. 

7 Likes

You guys are confused about chiropractors, most of them don’t make much money at all. There isn’t money in it like medicine or dentistry.

JoeHurley -

Capitol*

1 Like

Sad lol.

conservatives should start trying to cancel everyone who attends and Antifa rally... oh wait they wear masks like cowards.

4 Likes

What a bullshit reason to fire someone, unless they know something we don’t know.

1 Like
knockoutfighter - 

TTT Miletich is a legend and an awesome guy 

Apparently not

2 Likes