Miletich vs. Nunn: Clash of Legends discussion

JHR - 

My UG contract says I'm legally obligated to post on this thread...

Jeremy Horn Rules!

1 Like
White347LX - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - $34.95 for the PPV is a bit stiff

It’s better than sitting outside in the 90 degree humidity. I’m in Davenport and I’m getting the PPV instead of going to the fairgrounds and sitting outside on a folding chair tonight. lol

My phone says it is currently 91 degrees, 65% humidity and feels like 108.

You used to train with the gang right ?

I get all you white named guys mixed up sometimes.

1 Like

Should be Muay Thai rules,  no limits to clinching

Too bad they are going head to head with UFC or I might have ordered

Ordered the PPV on the iPad, got the UFC on the TV! Should be a fun night of entertainment. Good luck Pat, Horn and Medina…

1 Like
JHR - 

My UG contract says I'm legally obligated to post on this thread...

LOL! I KNEW you guys were paid to post!!!

1 Like

How many rnds is main event 

What's up with audio on the PPV?

This PPV stream is a mess.  Froze up looking at an island now.

Masterclass -
DKielbasa -

Quite cool.  If it were boxing Militech has no chance. Kickboxing maybe. People dont realize how much better a boxers hands compared to MMA guys.  Just much more practice time. 

I would have agreed with you back in the late 90s and early 2000s. It’s a different world now though. I started a a boxer so I am not just talking out my ass.

Nah, I disagree, boxers have way better hands then any mma guy

1 Like
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - $34.95 for the PPV is a bit stiff

Woah... nobody is gonna pay that.

I'm far more interested in this than the UFC.

Go Pat

1 Like
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - $34.95 for the PPV is a bit stiff

Woah... nobody is gonna pay that.

Yeah maybe $19.95

I have mentioned this before and will as a bit of trivia.

Can’t really call the guy one of my old coaches but the coach that ran a boxing gym where I worked out for years fought Nunn.

I recall he described when Nunn hit him to the body he felt a pain in his lower legs first then collapsed tempoarily paralyzed.

I paid for it.  It's glitchy as hell but I'm enjoying sitting in a recliner with the AC on as opposed sweating my balls off sitting in a folding chair out there.

1 Like

![](upload://f6KDIp6hnxTfwncFhRLADMGNjt4.jpeg)

1 Like

Is this available anywhere for free?

gentle_wookiee -

I think if you stand across locust street over by dollar general you can see it for free.

3 Likes
White347LX -
gentle_wookiee -

I think if you stand across locust street over by dollar general you can see it for free.

But you would have to get on the roof, Right?

1 Like
Bukkaked by Bombers -
Masterclass -
DKielbasa -

Quite cool.  If it were boxing Militech has no chance. Kickboxing maybe. People dont realize how much better a boxers hands compared to MMA guys.  Just much more practice time. 

I would have agreed with you back in the late 90s and early 2000s. It’s a different world now though. I started a a boxer so I am not just talking out my ass.

Nah, I disagree, boxers have way better hands then any mma guy

Maybe the 90s guys but the current crop of boxers are not really better with their hands. Definitely not “way better”.

1 Like