Miletich vs. Nunn: Clash of Legends discussion

Before the DUI I was picking Pat to win by TKO after landing 3 leg kicks. After the DUI, knowing Pat's got shit going on, I really don't know.

JHR -
JKING -

I haven't seen these old cool UG guys in years. 

Nice to see Miller posting. That's as old school as you can get. Hope all is well! 

Thanks Jeremy 

I've been gone for 12 years, poor decisions,  it looks like I may go back for a couple more. 

But congrats on your fight tonight. Even up in your years you're still a bad motherfucker 

1 Like
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Before the DUI I was picking Pat to win by TKO after landing 3 leg kicks. After the DUI, knowing Pat's got shit going on, I really don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaRlPRxOqFs

Who is this guy proposing to his old lady?

Miller -
JHR -
JKING -

Nice to see Miller posting. That's as old school as you can get. Hope all is well! 

Thanks Jeremy 

I've been gone for 12 years, poor decisions,  it looks like I may go back for a couple more. 

But congrats on your fight tonight. Even up in your years you're still a bad motherfucker 

Clayton, is that you?

White347LX - 
gentle_wookiee -

Is this available anywhere for free?

I think if you stand across locust street over by dollar general you can see it for free.

Good stuff…

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQlTIi1JjIM

White347LX -
Miller -
JHR -
JKING -

Thanks Jeremy 

Clayton, is that you?

It used to be. I'm much different than the person you cornered for in Burlington years ago

1 Like
TwoFatNuts -

No clue where to get this and that's my fault. Just dropping through to say Jeremy horn is a fucking legend. He's like a diego sanches' Diego Sanchez. Hope life is treating him well. He's fought enough battles to deserve it.

Pat is a f'n boss as well.

Hope they're all getting paid fat.

I see Horn all the time on shooting shows. seems likev he's a very good tactical 3 gun shooter.  

1 Like
Miller -
White347LX -
Miller -
JHR -
JKING -

Thanks Jeremy 

Clayton, is that you?

It used to be. I'm much different than the person you cornered for in Burlington years ago

Still good to see you around man.

1 Like
buddie -
TwoFatNuts -

No clue where to get this and that's my fault. Just dropping through to say Jeremy horn is a fucking legend. He's like a diego sanches' Diego Sanchez. Hope life is treating him well. He's fought enough battles to deserve it.

Pat is a f'n boss as well.

Hope they're all getting paid fat.

I see Horn all the time on shooting shows. seems likev he's a very good tactical 3 gun shooter.  

Only on the UG.  I love you fucks.

Damn did i miss entire event or is it still on??

And the PPV has stopped right before the main event.

This fucking PPV amateur hour.

Now it's back on.

1 Like
White347LX -

And the PPV has stopped right before the main event.

Why? And at what point? 

Play by play please

White347LX -

This fucking PPV amateur hour.

It isn't much more professional in person

1 Like

War Pat!! Next fight

Are they getting close to the main event yet?