Miley Cyrus should mind her business

I’ve seen her in person a few times. Meh

One time she was in a big group with 5 or 6 chicks. She wan’t even the 3rd hottest in her own gang

2 Likes

Whole bunch of motherfukers standing in the middle of pink triangles…

2 Likes

She should mind her business and…KEEP HER FACE DOWN IN THE PILLOWS!

1 Like

Bitch sounds like the baritone from Boyz II Men.

1 Like

You guys know the pics I post. Miley grosses me the fuck out.

I’d make her Hannah Momtana

2 Likes

I think this thread has given me the crabs

She’s lucky that she is really attractive, for being the kid of famous and attractive parents. She could have ended up like Arnold Schwarzenegger’s lardass son or one of Demi and Bruce’s mutant offspring.

I don’t see what the attraction is. In a standard group of hot chicks in a bar, she’s probably not the one you’d be angling for. But if you did, once she opened her mouth and let the retardation flow, you’d likely pivot to another chick with the quickness.

2 Likes

season 4 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

in

What? Are you looking for your next wife or something at the bar? When you’re at the bar trying to get laid, the dumber she is the better.

Imagine if she never became a slut and never did drugs. Just imagine.

That is a last call broad if there ever was one

2 Likes

Im 99.997 percent sure she fucked her brother.

Im 100 percent sure she fucked her dad.

1 Like

Meh she’s alright. If she was a normal chick who walked by you in the mall shed be considered average. Sometimes the og thinks any girl who isn’t fat is a 10.

1 Like

It’s amazing what a good base in genetics and having “it” gives you. There are women who take care of themselves, work out, never go drugs, etc. and they will never look as good, have the same sex-appeal and come close to this hot skank.