Military get in for $5 @ AFC 8.

Here is the deal guys.

I do not care what branch of service. USA, USAF, USN, USMC, USCG, or reserves. If you have a valid military ID, dependants also, you ass in there for only $5.

Now you can go to the Largest and Best Air and Sea show during the day and some great MMA fights at night!

Carlao, please see my prior post. What about no ID but valid orders?

afc may be one of the smaller shows but the match ups are up to par if not better than some of the bigger commercial shows like kotc...carlao, they took your pride thread down at manny's site..

Yeah I know funny stuff right?

About orders and no ID. That is going to be hard, the WMA has to keep tabs on the ID since we are picking up the tab on those tickets. So sorry can't do.

Tell your friking CO to get your ID.

bump

Carlao what if you are CIA or FBI do they get the $5 aswell?

No. It has to be a DOD ID. Not just a GI Id.

My Milkman was wounded at Guadacanal, can he get in for $5?

shit... guadalcanal sit him up front no charge

Well i have to ask Carlao, from the looks of this thread he is the Head Usher at this event. LOL! J/k

I also have my tailor who was a tail gunner in Midway, can he get in for $5?

any WW2 vet gets in free, just tell him Jack Tripper sent you.

i also have some friends thinking about going who stormed Omaha beach!

ttt

omaha beach!!! theyre a bunch of pussies, FULL PRICE!!

(j/k)

hmmm im not so sure, we'll wait to see what Carlao says!

Once again if your ass has one of those pictures in one of those funny military ID's you get in the show for $5.Other wise I do not care if you are Chesty Puller, Gen. Patton, or Collin Powell you pay regular price. Well maybe for Powell I might make an exeption to the rule.So stop dicking around and get your valid military ID to get in the show for only $5!

No those foreign bastids can pay full price. Shit the Euro is doing much better than the dollar. So for them this show is like buying a pack of gum cheap.

Besides, they drink a lot of beer and get roudy so I need to keep beer for me.

Guys tickets are going fast. Fleet week is this week and tickets are quick.

3t

Carlao I have a military ID but I am British SAS and Counter Intelligence, Do I qualify? BTW I am a Spanish man with a British accent.