Military prowess by country ?

I enjoy military history and the status of modern militaries globally.

Being canadian there isn't much in the way of resources to draw on as far as anecdotal stories of world militaries .

Anybody military peeps care to share their experiences as it comes to interacting with and ranking non us militaries capabilities and their comparisons? Phone Post 3.0

they dont have mass numbers but pound for pound soldier for soldier. Israel.

Thinking along lines of armies , compare by training , numbers and tech , chain of command etc.

Who are your top tens globally ? Phone Post 3.0

Test For Echo -

True these guys have been through the gauntlet as a mostly reservist force and repelled a multiple front war . Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Hebie Ver Sloose - 
Test For Echo -

True these guys have been through the gauntlet as a mostly reservist force and repelled a multiple front war . Phone Post 3.0

i respect israel but they havent had much success lately against lebanon or their incursion into gaza. very capable military though

Test For Echo -

I'm far from an expert but from what I've heard and read, it would seem that this is true. Phone Post 3.0

jake11 - 
Test For Echo -

I'm far from an expert but from what I've heard and read, it would seem that this is true. Phone Post 3.0

Isreal is only good because they are a western style army, with western tactics, fighting eastern armies with shit tactics.

Add in the fact that it's stocked full with US tech, you have a formidable force in a shit area.