Milking Gaboon Vipers

Now go find one and give it a try yourself.

You can do it.

Dude, I got this.

hold my beer

Jeeeeebus. So much fuck no is going on there. 

southcraw - 

Dude, I got this.

hold my beer

Yea buddy

If there was a venomous snake to handle this would be the one. They can be very docile, almost lazy, it's been reported they can be picked up without a struggle in some cases.

OP's mom milked my viper with her big gaboons. 

CaptainWoody - If there was a venomous snake to handle this would be the one. They can be very docile, almost lazy, it's been reported they can be picked up without a struggle in some cases.

haha....you heard semi correctly. Extremely dangerous toxin and very fast strike and can jump far.

ttt

Judge Mental - 
CaptainWoody - If there was a venomous snake to handle this would be the one. They can be very docile, almost lazy, it's been reported they can be picked up without a struggle in some cases.

haha....you heard semi correctly. Extremely dangerous toxin and very fast strike and can jump far.

Sure, you don't want to get bit and they can be fast but what I said is true. As far as venomous snakes go they are pretty much the most docile.

Their toxin is also not close to being the worst, what makes it bad is they can inject a lot, they hold on and pump and their venom sacks are huge.

CaptainWoody - 
Judge Mental - 

Sure, you don't want to get bit and they can be fast but what I said is true. As far as venomous snakes go they are pretty much the most docile.

Their toxin is also not close to being the worst, what makes it bad is they can inject a lot, they hold on and pump and their venom sacks are huge.

yes and its a mixed type of toxin venom. not the most deadly but absolutely brutal.

NOPE!

Wow that thing was super thick.

Balls Mahoney -

Wow that thing was super thick.

That’s what she said!

I used to milk Fer de Lances. 

MMA Playwright - 

I used to milk Fer de Lances. 

talk to me

Those things freak me out. Their strike is fast and strong. Slow fuckin slugs though when they move. 

Looks like the handler got bit before. He is missing a finger.

What the hell? I didn’t see him grab that sneks nipples even once...

BBC Stranger Danger -

What the hell? I didn’t see him grab that sneks nipples even once...

I have nipples, Greg. Can you milk me?

Corey - Looks like the handler got bit before. He is missing a finger.

pretty common in a lot of guys who do this type of work.