Millen confirmed Dana offered Fedor millions $

Chappie -

OP, did Fedor impregnate your sister or something, your obsession of Fedor exceeds that of even the most devote Trump, Obama and Hillary Clinton haters? 

He ducked the UFC several times and handpicked his fights while his annoying fans kept singing that he was the greatest of all time.

And then he gets exposed in strikeforce and Bellator and he has shady looking "fights" with Rampage and Sonnen.

I don't have a problem with fedor, I just enjoy slapping down his delusional fans who have the nerve to rag on other fighters. I just like to remind them who they are fans of.

Chappie - 

Fedor. Fedor is arguably the greatest mma fighter of all-time. Brock was a great athlete and a giant guy, but was also more than a bit of a front runner and he turtled up and turned away every time that he got hit. Unlike Brock, Fedor had the heart of lion and had far more way to win this matchup than Brock did. 

I agree with your analysis, but front-runners can still be dangerous if you don’t survive their initial onslaught. I think there is a solid chance Lesnar could have overwhelmed Fedor early and won the fight, but the smart money would be on Fedor surviving long enough to turn the tables and break Brock’s will.

1 Like
Chappie -

Fedor. Fedor is arguably the greatest mma fighter of all-time. Brock was a great athlete and a giant guy, but was also more than a bit of a front runner and he turtled up and turned away every time that he got hit. Unlike Brock, Fedor had the heart of lion and had far more way to win this matchup than Brock did. 

Oh I see now, you're a delusional fedor nuthugger. Now your dumb question makes more sense.

Fedor had heart in a fight, but Lesnar never partook in fixed shady fights. And lesnar never ducked anyone. So you have some nerve calling lesnar a frontrunner and questioning his heart when he fights overeem coming off a life threatening illness and 2 surgeries while fedor ducked overeem, arrogantly refusing to fight him.

Also Lesnar has one of the greatest comebacks in MMA history against Carwin, so you have some nerve call him a frontrunner. lmao

Steve4192 -
Chappie - 

I agree with your analysis, but front-runners can still be dangerous if you don’t survive their initial onslaught. I think there is a solid chance Lesnar could have overwhelmed Fedor early and won the fight, but the smart money would be on Fedor surviving long enough to turn the tables and break Brock’s will.

Fedor showed a lot of heart in all his fights, I will never question his heart.

But he simply was not good enough to beat guys like Bigfoot.

Lesnar was created in a lab to beat a guy like Fedor, a guy who didn’t have the best takedown defense and also was pretty overrated on the ground.

Fedor was the best in his era because he never beat a wrestler with good solid grappling.

And don’t say Sonnen because that “fight” was shady as hell.

The Immortal One - 
Chappie -

Oh I see now, you're a delusional fedor nuthugger. Now your dumb question makes more sense.

Fedor had heart in a fight, but Lesnar never partook in fixed shady fights. And lesnar never ducked anyone. So you have some nerve calling lesnar a frontrunner and questioning his heart when he fights overeem coming off a life threatening illness and 2 surgeries while fedor ducked overeem, arrogantly refusing to fight him.

Also Lesnar has one of the greatest comebacks in MMA history against Carwin, so you have some nerve call him a frontrunner. lmao

Lesnar had courage in how he picked his fights, but with the exception of the Carwin fight, he usually wilted when things didn’t go his way in the cage. And Carwin had his own issues with being a front-runner. He never won a fight that made it out of the first round.

The Immortal One - 
Steve4192 -
Chappie - 

Lesnar was created in a lab to beat a guy like Fedor, a guy who didn’t have the best takedown defense and also was pretty overrated on the ground.

Fedor was the best in his era because he never beat a wrestler with good solid grappling.

Agree to disagree.

I think Fedor would have found a way to beat a greenhorn like Lesnar, but I don’t discount the possibility that Lesnar’s monstrous physical ability might have overwhelmed him. I think Cain Velasquez and Fedor have very similar styles, with Cain being a better wrestler and Fedor having more KO power and being more durable, and we all saw what Cain did to Lesnar.

As far as Fedor never beating a wrestler, all I can say is … WHAT?

Matt Lindland, Dan Henderson, Mark Coleman and Kevin Randleman are four of the best wrestlers to ever compete in MMA. It’s crazy talk to say Fedor never beat a wrestler.

1 Like
Steve4192 -
The Immortal One - 
Chappie -

Lesnar had courage in how he picked his fights, but with the exception of the Carwin fight, he usually wilted when things didn’t go his way in the cage. And Carwin had his own issues with being a front-runner. He never won a fight that made it out of the first round.

With exception of one of the greatest comebacks in MMA history against Carwin?

I’m not saying Lesnar is Darren Elkins, but come on now. He fought his ass off against Cain and tried his best to fight back. He came back against Carwin. Against Overeem he was done. He had a foot of his colon removed and was extremely sick even in his camp, he had to take a few days of rest for every one day of training.

Not that it matters, lesnar would have destroyed Fedor either way. Fedor is the one who needed to have a huge comeback to beat lesnar, not the other way around.

Steve4192 -
The Immortal One - 
Steve4192 -
Chappie - 

Agree to disagree.

I think Fedor would have found a way to beat a greenhorn like Lesnar, but I don’t discount the possibility that Lesnar’s monstrous physical ability might have overwhelmed him. I think Cain Velasquez and Fedor have very similar with Cain being a better wrestler and Fedor having more KO power and being more durable, and we all saw what Cain did to Lesnar.

As far as Fedor never beating a wrestler, all I can say is … WHAT?

Matt Lindland, Dan Henderson, Mark Coleman and Kevin Randleman are four of the best wrestlers to ever compete in MMA. It’s crazy talk to say Fedor never beat a wrestler.

"Dan Henderson"

Yea. Fedor never beat Henderson. You might wanna watch that fight again.

I said Fedor never beat a wrestler with solid level of grappling/BJJ. Lindland was a middleweight who never had any success at HW, so I didn’t even count that fight.

"I think Cain Velasquez and Fedor have very similar "

Are you kidding? Fedor was nothing like Cain. Cain’s wrestling was miles above Fedor’s. Cain never had to fight off his back against anyone, his wrestling was that damn good. Fedor was getting taken down by a zero grappling 2006 version of Mark Hunt, ragdolled by lightheavyweight Arona and he was getting bullied by Rogers.

Look what Cain did to Rogers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8FiiTjiRvA&t=1s

Fedor also grabbed the cage/ropes to stop takedowns against MIDDLEWEIGHT wrestlers like henderson and lindland. So Im gonna count those as takedowns too.

Not a good look for a guy who is facing lesnar, 280 lb NCAA wreslting champ with solid grappling and sub defense when he was the champ. Look at his second fight with Mir.

Holy shit immortal, you have posted twice as much as the responses in your own thread. What is with you and fedor? Did he fuck your girl? Did he lose you money? You’re obsessed with shitting on this guy and the ufc

2 Likes