Millennial's quest for fame leaves her broke

My quest for Instagram stardom left me in financial ruin

"The now-26-year-old was having brunch with friends and buying new outfits online — and documenting it all on her Instagram account.

“I wanted to tell my story about this young millennial living in New York,” 

https://nypost.com/2018/03/03/my-quest-for-instagram-stardom-left-me-in-financial-ruin/

LMAO

I feel like this is going to become more and more common.

Meh. 

Thatll happen.

“I was shopping . . . for clothes to take ‘the perfect ’gram.’ ”

Although her social media life looked glamorous, she was struggling financially, given that her internship only paid a transportation stipend"

We've all been there, am I right fellas?!

Awww. Poor materialistic attention whore

We already have a thread telling us how we’re all old assholes and millennials are brillant

Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas.

Has she heard about 'sponsored trips' to the UAE?

Not like women come back psychologically broken, or anything...

dhughes -

So her last resort is to try the "I lost all my money trying to be an instagram star" in hopes of this making her an instagram star?

LMAO

I'm guessing she was not hot.

Pics of Insta Whore? 

10K of debt is hardly financial ruin.

ttt

Jet-setting...to Austin, Texas.

cruedi -

We already have a thread telling us how we’re all old assholes and millennials are brillant

Haha

look at this crap. 

the article was written on the 3rd:

"“I wanted to tell my story about this young millennial living in New York,” Calveiro, who has more than 12,000 followers on Instagram, told The Post. “I was shopping . . . for clothes to take ‘the perfect ’gram.’ "

she only had 12k followers  at the time of the article.... now she has 35k

lol

So she was young and was spending money foolishly. Then she got older, got a real job and started living within her means. Not sure the point of the article.

Why aren’t you guys posting pictures???

adam209 -

So she was young and was spending money foolishly. Then she got older, got a real job and started living within her means. Not sure the point of the article.

Probably to point out such foolishness  and to show the reality of what becomes of most people who try to become famous.

This thread is missing something...

The sad part is that it works for some people.  

#be brave