Miller to 'beat the bangers & mash' out of Bisping

ramit upper - 
thirdleg - Besides the clap, bad teeth, and a rotted brain?
At least i`ve had the opportunity to catch the clap..    unlike some people.

Like holing tired, VD-ridden bar skanks is anything to be proud of...

Have some fucking standards, man...

Are all Brits farmers like you? Do you make a habit of plowing dirt then acting like it's an accomplishment?

Tankhead - 
ramit upper - 
At least ive had the opportunity to catch the clap..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;unlike some people.<br />
&nbsp;</blockquote><br />
<br />
Like holing tired, VD-ridden bar skanks is anything to be proud of...<br />
<br />
Have some fucking standards, man...<br />
<br />
Are all Brits farmers like you? Do you make a habit of plowing dirt then acting like it's an accomplishment?</blockquote>I knew your wife looked a bit rough but I was drunk,horny &amp; she wouldn
t take no for an answer.

sorry mate.      

ramit upper - 
Finnie1878 - I'm english and people who can't see the funny side in that are idiots. I don't see the complains on the TUF bisping coached when he was calling Hendo's team yanks. People forget quickly when they want to how much shit bisping gives out. The Rivera fight is the first time he never, instead he spat at his corner and knee'd a downed opponent. Stupid Manc Bell end

chill out mate..      Are you seriously implying that the "Bangers & Mash" comment was funny? ,Ive had funnier cases of the clap</b>.<br />
<br />
It sounds to me like you
ve got your own agenda regarding Micheal Bisping?

& who the fuck are you calling an idiot?
That explains it.

Advanced stages of Syphilis

ramit upper - 
Tankhead - 
ramit upper - 
At least ive had the opportunity to catch the clap..    unlike some people.<br /> </blockquote><br /><br />Like holing tired, VD-ridden bar skanks is anything to be proud of...<br /><br />Have some fucking standards, man...<br /><br />Are all Brits farmers like you? Do you make a habit of plowing dirt then acting like it's an accomplishment?</blockquote>I knew your wife looked a bit rough but I was drunk,horny & she wouldnt take no for an answer.

sorry mate.      

There isn't a dentist in this world or enough penicillin to ever land you anything that you don't have to pay for.

PROTIP: Splurge on your next hooker. Sure, you may end up paying more, but at least you aren't staring a donkey in the face will catching your latest round of the clap.

thirdleg - Hopefully Bisping brings it harder than the Brits are bringing it on this thread, or it will be a very short night for him.

Hopefully you bring it harder to your bedroom tonight or it will (once again) be a very short night for your wife. 

ramit upper - [
 Hopefully you bring it harder to your bedroom tonight

BEEP!!!

Tankhead - 
ramit upper - 
Tankhead - 
ramit upper - 
At least ive had the opportunity to catch the clap..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;unlike some people.<br />
<br />
Like holing tired, VD-ridden bar skanks is anything to be proud of...<br />
<br />
Have some fucking standards, man...<br />
<br />
Are all Brits farmers like you? Do you make a habit of plowing dirt then acting like it's an accomplishment?</blockquote>I knew your wife looked a bit rough but I was drunk,horny &amp; she wouldn
t take no for an answer.

sorry mate.      

There isn't a dentist in this world or enough penicillin to ever land you anything that you don't have to pay for.

PROTIP: Splurge on your next hooker. Sure, you may end up paying more, but at least you aren't staring a donkey in the face will catching your latest round of the clap.

I don`t have to pay for sex..     if anything they should pay me.

In for inevitable lulz

Mayhem Miller Fight Outcomes

LMAO.. bangers and mash FTW!!  Miller by MURDER, 1st round.

Mayhem slipped up IMO..      he didn`t even mention tea & crumpets!     schoolboy error..     I am disappoint.

Mayhem off to an early lead. 

Archer0545 -  Mayhem off to an early lead. 

Mayhem will be off to an early retirement after the B-man`s finished with him.

Mayhem wins via SEAL Team 6

thirdleg - 

BINGO'D MATE!

Archer couldn`t bingo his way out of a wet paper bag.

ramit upper - 

Mayhem will be off to an early retirement after the B-man`s finished with him.

You're probably right, Mayhem should be able to retire after his KO of the night bonus and the money sent in by people from all over the world in a show of appreciation that cannot even be rivaled by the Jerry Lewis Telethon.

ramit upper - 
thirdleg - 

BINGO'D MATE!

Archer couldn`t bingo his way out of a wet paper bag.
Shouldnt you be at the free clinic getting your weekly penecilin shot after another drunken binge down in the tranny red light districs?

Archer0545 - 
ramit upper - 
thirdleg - 

BINGO'D MATE!

Archer couldnt bingo his way out of a wet paper bag.</blockquote>Shouldnt you be at the free clinic getting your weekly penecilin shot after another drunken binge down&nbsp;in the tranny red light districs?<br />
&nbsp;haha!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; that
s where you`re wrong!    Archer fails yet again!

...I had my shot yesterday.

WAR MAYHEM WAR!

LOL!

It begins.......