Miller VS Browning around the corner...

Should be an awesome fight...Junie was in Atlanta hyping the crowd up about it bout a month ago..after the crowd booed him for trying to thank them for having him out, he clicked back to the TV show Junie..it was pretty hilarious..I know cole is looking sharp with plenty of talent to back him up at ATT

bubbyDAhawk - Should be an awesome fight...Junie was in Atlanta hyping the crowd up about it bout a month ago..after the crowd booed him for trying to thank them for having him out, he clicked back to the TV show Junie..it was pretty hilarious..I know cole is looking sharp with plenty of talent to back him up at ATT

looking forward to it

TTT for Cole. However, Junie "seems" to be trying to correct his evil ways.

Raw Vegas Video

Interesting fight to me. Will Cole fight the way I did in the first round for 3 rounds??? Will Junies new skills from Xtreme Couture and athleticism be too much for Cole? Style wise I am very interested and I'm glad I get to watch it live! I like both of these guys.

Cole Miller is going to teach Junie what's what.

I can't remember wanting someone to win a fight this badly...except for when Mir beat Brock and then Mir beat ole Man Nog. This is right up there. Really hoping for Cole to win this and I hope it is long, drawn out and painful, for his opponent.

Cole by experience. But props to Junie for getting serious with his training.

Can't wait to Cole in Action again. Love watching him fight.

watched a video of a grown up and more mature junie. Should be a good fight. Junie knows he can't slip up or cole will make it a night

Very true, Cole catches people slipping and corrects them very well..sometimes with just seconds on the clock..he has the perfect blend of MMA as a whole now..hes been lifting with a dedicated coach, wrestling with a hellacious legend so he should get to reflect some new skill as well..roli has it, styles differences will be interesting to watch

Can't wait for this fight! Cole is a good friend and awesome fighter! You guys should have seen him at 145 back in the day! Tallest fighter out there! Saw him submit 2 guys in 1 night. I believe both by triangle choke before he turned pro.

WAR Cole.

cole by submission

Cole.........