Mills will be the first UK champ

All I can say is wow. Mini Anderson in the making IMO.

Little premature IMO.

Definitely has potential tho, I'm excited to see how far he can go Phone Post

Impressive, but it takes more than that to be champ

I've been saying this for a long time.che is so talented. Phone Post

The fluidity of his strikes reminded me sooo much of Anderson. Going to keep an eye on this kid, seriously impressed.

Not champ but been saying how talented the guy is.when he appeared on tuf that was defiantly not his best showing Phone Post

Why did you feel the need to post this outside of the spoilers thread?

bandwagon much?? Impressive performance by Mills, but Chris Cope has tons of heart and cardio and tends to be a slow starter and not the sharpest striking. He's basically welter weight Forrest.

Apparently we're only allowed to talk about it on one thread. Phone Post

1800champagne - Why did you feel the need to post this outside of the spoilers thread?

It's not a spoiler....its fb prelims.

TTT for spoilers

Che should have been in the UFC in 07 or 08 but I think he does have the best shot of any UK fighters at getting the strap.

Lovetriscuit - bandwagon much?? Impressive performance by Mills, but Chris Cope has tons of heart and cardio and tends to be a slow starter and not the sharpest striking. He's basically welter weight Forrest.

lol at Cope being 1/100th the fighter of Forrest. Hmm former lhw champ with wins over Shogun, Rampage and Tito or tuf washout whose best win is Chuck O'Neill. Yeah great comparison. 

Che did look impressive but his opponent was so unskilled it's hard to gauge how he'll fare in the future.