MIlo, McMuffins, Pewdiepie, Gamergate, and the MSM

This video basically goes into what was behind the hit-piece extravaganza on Milo. Apparently there was 250K worth of research by some pro-McMuffin group that conned it's money out of DNC voters (scamPAC) that drove this from an obscure site called "The Reagan Battalion". Seems this group is hoping to cause some kind of Republican civil war to kick off and burn their own party in the 2018 election cycle based on the tweet from 4chan...take that for what it's worth (also, perhaps I should donate to these people since I think the RNC falling to pieces could only lead to good things.)   The post was 100% correct on the Milo thing, but it's still an anon source.

Also, Sargon goes into how many of the people behind the Pewdiepie hit piece extravaganza are many of the same fucks that brought you the bitchface side of Gamergate.

Also, Pewdiepie's response to Ben Fritz, and why the WSJ should probably can his ass if they have any integrity over what they are going to publish as controversy. 

NEWSFLASH: Ben Fritz, the centerpiece of the collaborative media effort to ruin the man, made a variety of potentially racist and anti-semitic  jokes on Twitter (at least by their own standards and the standards of Disney and Youtube...by OG standards he didn't do shit).

Also, I'm pretty sure the media may be attacking effeminate white guys from Europe with Blonde highlights just out of some kind of social justice principle I'm not familiar with. 

If any OG'er fits this description, beware.  The media is coming for you. 

PewDiePie's video was great.

Glad he's not backing down.

Sub

dogfb - PewDiePie's video was great.

Glad he's not backing down.
Thought it was pretty good.

Like the fact he pointed out the stormfags since that was used against him.

Some teen is going to come out and say he was molested by Milo. True or not it's going to happen.

gabemadrid -

Some teen is going to come out and say he was molested by Milo. True or not it's going to happen.

That actually wouldn't surprise me.

I made the joke yesterday but it's a point I find rather nuts. The media will defend Mohammed and Islam when Mohammed banged a pre-teen. They, however, called for Milo's head for talking about old gay guys banging old gay teens. And him talking about being a gay teen abused by an older gay man. 

And they claim they are unbiased. 

MickColins -

I made the joke yesterday but it's a point I find rather nuts. The media will defend Mohammed and Islam when Mohammed banged a pre-teen. They, however, called for Milo's head for talking about old gay guys banging old gay teens. And him talking about being a gay teen abused by an older gay man. 

And they claim they are unbiased. 

The idea the media has trust has eroded to an extreme point.

The last pew poll in Sept had media trust at 14% for conservatives, 30% for independents, and 51% for democrats.

The Democrats...Half of them don't have trust in the media, and their side essentially runs the show

Only 26% of people 18 to 49 had trust in the mainstream media. That's essentially the future. Many of these institutions are toast soon.

That's the thing...because of the internet, you can look at what's behind these things.

A guy who makes jokes about jews frying bashes an Internet comedian for making off color jokes, and not just him but a wall of journalists all at the same time.

A message leaks put on pol/ that a media frenzy hit job is about to tornado through the msm...and boom, it happens all at once. Furthermore, some scamPAC did 250k in opposition research on the guy?

It's not honest. It's not news. It's narrative crafting. These people report the news like a crusading prosecuting attorney looking to become mayor.

Interested 

TryhardNobody -

Who is McMuffin

McMuffin of the CIA, dearly beloved of Mittens himself.

He was the never Trump candidate.