MILO To Open Gay Conversion Therapy Center!

Excellent!

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1371463197882990595

3 Likes

https://nypost.com/2021/03/15/milo-yiannopolous-to-open-conversion-therapy-facility-in-florida/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Milo Yiannopolous to open conversion therapy facility in Florida

Right-wing cultural critic Milo Yiannopoulos came out last week as “ex-gay” — and is now preparing to open a controversial conversion therapy facility in Florida, The Post has learned.

In an interview with The Post, the former Breitbart News editor revealed his plans to launch the “reparative therapy” clinic “to help other people go through the same journey that I’m on myself,” despite the lack of data showing effectiveness of the exercise.

Asked in what sense he is “ex-gay,” Yiannopoulos told The Post that he is in an ongoing process of trying to reorient his homosexuality, but for now is in a stage of abstinence and enjoys using the term to troll his critics.

“‘Ex-gay’ is a silly expression but it has the virtues of slotting into a print headline neatly and absolutely enraging the opposition. Celibacy is a modest and achievable middle term goal; naturally, in the end, my aspiration would be to take it all the way,” he said.

Talk about a plot twist. 

2 Likes

What a faggot. 

2 Likes
camicom -

Excellent!

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1371463197882990595

Looks like Denis Leary fucked Kevin McAllister.

1 Like
Andersons'sPiece -

What a faggot. 

EX FAGGOT 

1 Like

Dude is such a troll lol

2 Likes
HillboFrateTrane - 

Dude is such a troll lol

For some people, anything is better than an honest job.

Anything for attention

2 Likes

I tell my friends and family that it gets harder and harder to be a Conor McGregor fan, what with all the dumb shit he does. 

Feel the same way about milo. He seems unhinged. 

BrowBeaten -

I tell my friends and family that it gets harder and harder to be a Conor McGregor fan, what with all the dumb shit he does. 

You're the exact type of person he's trying to wind up! 

1 Like

Twitter really ruined his life when they banned him.  

Op is a fan of a guy who said being preyed on sexually by adults can be good for 13 year olds. Figures. 

BrowBeaten -

What you're tryting to say is it gets harder and hard for you everytime you look at a picture of Milo or Conor McGregor

BidenVoter -

Talk about a plot twist.

![Didnt See That Coming GIFs | Tenor](upload://f6oU26NkmkSWbYTDQazVSmJZ5TB.gif)

Sam miller -

Op is a fan of a guy who said being preyed on sexually by adults can be good for 13 year olds. Figures. 

You're a fan of a President that preys on little kids under the age of 10.

2 Likes
InspiritMick -
BrowBeaten -

What you're tryting to say is it gets harder and hard for you everytime you look at a picture of Milo or Conor McGregor

![](upload://9MXrBDClonDMUgXtlPrkqwlGO60.gif)

BZtown10 -
Andersons'sPiece -

What a faggot. 

EX FAGGOT 

Celibate FAGGOT 

Sounds like Milo went full religitard

I wish him well but doubt this path will end well

seems emotionally desperate and not realistic

2 Likes

Good for him. If the US can encourage gender transitioning, why not go the other way and encourage sex orientation transition. 

1 Like