Miltech owns zuffa ass kissers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3SSTs6lFiU&feature=player_embedded

actually he owned himself the second he brought up overeem. nobody can have him ranked in the top 5 @ hw based on his mma accomplishments...so p4p is defiinately out of the question...

They probably will not have Pat back and bring in Goldie for an unbaised breakdown on P4P rankings

Pat did sound bitter. I mean, it is cool that he is quick to point out MMA has an existance outside of the UFC, but Eddie Alvarez being P4P Top 10? Overeem?

And the accusations/name calling was not needed either. I like Pat, but he is beginning to sound like a hater.

Eddie Alvarez being P4P Top 10?

dude did you see what he did to Josh Neer

Yeah, you can't be credible when you bring up Overeem in a top p4p argument.

legbender - Pat did sound bitter. I mean, it is cool that he is quick to point out MMA has an existance outside of the UFC, but Eddie Alvarez being P4P Top 10? Overeem?

And the accusations/name calling was not needed either. I like Pat, but he is beginning to sound like a hater.

eddie alvarez is the most versatile LW in mma. ufc is full of decisioners.

fiercedragon -  actually he owned himself the second he brought up overeem. nobody can have him ranked in the top 5 @ hw based on his mma accomplishments...so p4p is defiinately out of the question...

you are the biggest zuffa cocksucker i have ever seen. its nonstop with you. what a fat fucking dork you are.

ttt for pat. that was great

Shiloh - 
fiercedragon -  actually he owned himself the second he brought up overeem. nobody can have him ranked in the top 5 @ hw based on his mma accomplishments...so p4p is defiinately out of the question...

you are the biggest zuffa cocksucker i have ever seen. its nonstop with you. what a fat fucking dork you are.

Your mad he said the truth?

The ONLY argument people give as to why he's a top P4P or even top heavyweight is because he went to K1 and won.

K1 is great and all, but it's completely different than MMA. Not having a ground game COMPLETELY changes the game.

And as far as MMA, he hasn't fought a top heavyweight in his whole career as heavyweight except for maybe brett rogers and Sergei 5 years ago.

Militech is great

The problem with ANY rankings discussion is that no one ever explains what system or foundation they use to arrive at their decision ... they just complain at someone else's results.

That goes for regular divisional rankings, and gets even foggier when you throw in the "pound for pound" label, which few people can even define and/or agree on the definition.

Therefore, it turns into a meaningless, opinion based bitchfest.

zFugitive - 
Shiloh - 

Your mad he said the truth?

The ONLY argument people give as to why he's a top P4P or even top heavyweight is because he went to K1 and won.

K1 is great and all, but it's completely different than MMA. Not having a ground game COMPLETELY changes the game.

And as far as MMA, he hasn't fought a top heavyweight in his whole career as heavyweight except for maybe brett rogers and Sergei 5 years ago.

oh noes i got learned on the interwebs by a 10er. shutup faggot.

Uncle Justice -  The problem with ANY rankings discussion is that no one ever explains what system or foundation they use to arrive at their decision ... they just complain at someone else's results.

That goes for regular divisional rankings, and gets even foggier when you throw in the "pound for pound" label, which few people can even define and/or agree on the definition.

Therefore, it turns into a meaningless, opinion based bitchfest.

Doesn't reem have a solid groundgame? I know his size would make it hard for people to keep him down so lack of ground game makes no since. I know his competition hasn't been stellar but was Brett Rogers ranked in top 10 or did he lose that against fedor. Phone Post

RyannVonREEMED - Pat is the fucking man... But i dont agree with alistair in the discussion Phone Post

i didnt agree with alvarez either, hes good but top 10 p4p no

Shiloh - 

so tell us exactly what overeem has done(in mma) to be ranked among the best not only @ hw, but p4p..?

zFugitive - 

Every person on this website knows mixed martial arts is different from unmixed martial arts, luckily you felt the need to point it out like it's a lynchpin to your argument. Did you bang on your desk while you did it?

And a great deal of people here know that Overeem has a fantastic ground game. You seem to not know that.

The only legitimate reason to keep Overeem off the rankings is because he hasn't accomplished much in MMA. However, the reason you're using (that Overeem doesn't have a ground game) is ignorant because Overeem is highly accomplished in the separate components of MMA, which is why people expect him to do very well (and why people think he deserves to have a high ranking) for when he decides to see what he can do in MMA.

I don't think Overeem should be ranked until he makes some noise in MMA, but what you typed is really, really retarded.

fiercedragon - 
Shiloh - 

so tell us exactly what overeem has done(in mma) to be ranked among the best not only @ hw, but p4p..?

I dont think he is p4p anywhere, i just think you are a 100% zuffa ballbag. You NEVER stfu. Strikefarce this, fedorbash that. You are a straight up BLAF fan and thats about it. So when I see you post i like to bash you because fat dorks like you are retarded. Go post more fighterpose fanboi pics for my entertainment.

cool?

Shiloh - 
fiercedragon - 
Shiloh - 

I dont think he is p4p anywhere, i just think you are a 100% zuffa ballbag. You NEVER stfu. Strikefarce this, fedorbash that. You are a straight up BLAF fan and thats about it. So when I see you post i like to bash you because fat dorks like you are retarded. Go post more fighterpose fanboi pics for my entertainment.

cool?
another insecure loser...