Miltech owns zuffa ass kissers

fiercedragon - 
Shiloh - 
fiercedragon - 
Shiloh - 
fiercedragon -  actually he owned himself the second he brought up overeem. nobody can have him ranked in the top 5 @ hw based on his mma accomplishments...so p4p is defiinately out of the question...

you are the biggest zuffa cocksucker i have ever seen. its nonstop with you. what a fat fucking dork you are.

so tell us exactly what overeem has done(in mma) to be ranked among the best not only @ hw, but p4p..?

I dont think he is p4p anywhere, i just think you are a 100% zuffa ballbag. You NEVER stfu. Strikefarce this, fedorbash that. You are a straight up BLAF fan and thats about it. So when I see you post i like to bash you because fat dorks like you are retarded. Go post more fighterpose fanboi pics for my entertainment.

cool?
another insecure loser...

and could you please post exactly when i bashed SF or fedor..?   parrot...

Pat is now a Zuffa employee. Thats gotta hurt.

Shiloh, Shiloh, Shiloh

fluffyedragon is literally covering his ceiling with jism at the buyout news as i type this LOL

Uncle Justice -  The problem with ANY rankings discussion is that no one ever explains what system or foundation they use to arrive at their decision ... they just complain at someone else's results.

That goes for regular divisional rankings, and gets even foggier when you throw in the "pound for pound" label, which few people can even define and/or agree on the definition.

Therefore, it turns into a meaningless, opinion based bitchfest.

This....so many times.

Ive been saying this forever.

Rankings, judging, etc are not a science.

Shiloh - fluffyedragon is literally covering his ceiling with jism at the buyout news as i type this LOL

why? listening is a skill you should acquire/develope. if dana is to be believed, nothing has changed...

Btw, you do NOT rate the overall roundedness of a fighter imo or it should be a far lower criteria than the actual results or the accomplishments of a given fighter.

If a fighter beats the entire top 10 of a div with only submissions or only kicks, it doesnt fucking matter. Winning is winning and the question is who has won more and against better guys and how consistent, etc.

Chael would not get ranked lower because he cant stay out of submissions. He gets ranked lower because he was submitted, ie, because he lost.

Aoki does not get ranked lower because he doesnt have a striking game. He gets ranked based on his wins and losses.

GSP is more complete than Anderson. But ultimately, Anderson we weigh their wins at their weights and subjectively how dominant we think they are at their respective weights.

I would not rank GSP above Anderson because he is more complete, I would rank Anderson higher because he destroys the best guys in his division. GSP dominates but does not destroy.....though we can also factor in Anderson being dominated by Chael for the 4.5 rounds though that is the only recent blip on Anderson's radar and he still finished that fight by a submission so....that's where the "foginess" comes in as UJ said.

Btw, i think Miletich is a perfect exampe, PERFECT, that even the best fighters and trainers of the sport are biased. Alvarez, Melendez, Overeem are all pimp but should not be on the P4P list imo.

Neither should Jones or Shields......HOWEVER....if its a top 10 list, you have to put the 10 best candidates on there.

Fo0king 10'ers

Do you want to know why lists like these are always full of UFC fighters? Because the UFC has more fighters, puts on way more fights, and pits their top guys against each other. It is really hard to justify ranking a non UFC LW in the P4P rankings, as they would need to win a fight against a top guy in their weight class, and these known top guys are in the UFC.

Ubereem is obviously a force to be reckoned with, but let's not pretend that he's already won the HW tourney and give him a chance to earn his way into the rankings. His next couple of fights are likely to be against competition a level or two higher than he has been fighting the last 3 years, but as it stands he is an unknown. I really hope that his gas tank holds up when he gets tested.

For this same reason, I think it is hard to put Shogun, or even more so, Jones, on the list, but we will know a lot more once they fight each other, which is really exciting.

Alvarez and Melendez need to fight each other. Alvarez looks to obviously be the better of the two, with his ability to show some domination and finish his fights. It's really hard to judge either of their LW rankings though, since many of their opponents are mostly unranked. P4P rankings are always full of speculation, but can we at least reserve the list for guys that have already fought the big fights instead assuming how well they would do when stepping up to the known top guys? Melendez has somehow talked himself into high regard with Pat Miletich, but he needs a couple of wins with finishes over guys like Alvarez, Noons, Diaz, or Masvidal before he can even be considered the top LW outside of the UFC. IMO, Melendez's win over Aoki made them both look worse than I thought they were, and Melendez has improved his ranking more through talk than actual fight skill.

fiercedragon - 
Shiloh - fluffyedragon is literally covering his ceiling with jism at the buyout news as i type this LOL

why? listening is a skill you should acquire/develope. if dana is to be believed, nothing has changed...

1. BLAF never lies.

2. How long before strikefarce is dropped from your lame ass repetoire when talking about anything non-zuffa related?

nnwourgeet - 
Alvarez and Melendez need to fight each other. Alvarez looks to obviously be the better of the two, with his ability to show some domination and finish his fights. It's really hard to judge either of their LW rankings though, since many of their opponents are mostly unranked. P4P rankings are always full of speculation, but can we at least reserve the list for guys that have already fought the big fights instead assuming how well they would do when stepping up to the known top guys? Melendez has somehow talked himself into high regard with Pat Miletich, but he needs a couple of wins with finishes over guys like Alvarez, Noons, Diaz, or Masvidal before he can even be considered the top LW outside of the UFC. IMO, Melendez's win over Aoki made them both look worse than I thought they were, and Melendez has improved his ranking more through talk than actual fight skill.

Not to discount all the above but...

Gil dominated Aoki.

Aoki submitted Eddie.

i agree gil and eddie need to fight but its eddie thats out of the equation now.

Now Gil, Aoki, Josh, Kawajiri, JZ can all be added to the UFC LW equation.

xcouturefan - Militech is great

Damn nice guy too.