MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN OPEN MAT

Attention all Jiu Jitsu Schools in Wisconsin, and Midwest our Friend and Student Omar Choudry has been invited to compete in Spain in November 24th this year 2004. We need to come up with $2000.00 dollars for his travel expences and airplane fare. I came up with the Idea to have an Open Mat Seminar on November 13th, 2004. That same night Our own Boxing Coach is fighting in Milwaukee, for the Duke Roufus K-1 8 man heavihweight tournament. So you guys could make it a day of Open Mat and a night of Fights. Seminar will be Omar and myself Henry on Wrestling moves for MAA... Schedule is: 12:00pm - 1:00pm Seminar. 1:00pm - 3:00pm Open Mat. Cost: $15.00. Location: 2653 S. Kinnickinnic Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207 email: matamorosbjj@hotmail.com Henry Matamoros

ttt for Omar.....Henry: are you free Feb 12th?

ttt

I plan on bring some guys down from Appleton. I'm not sure how many yet, but it could be near 10 or so. I'll keep you posted.

Bill Krieg - Fox Valley Grappling Club

ttt

ttt. I'll post this on the Madison JJ forum. I'd go myself but Im gone.
Hope all is well.

ari

Henry- is Omar fighting MMA or doing a grappling tourney in Spain. I'll see what I can do to get some guys down there; TTT for Omar, who really got screwed by the judges in the last XFO.

ttt

GO OMAR! ttt

It is some kind of Jiu Jitsu tournament that allows limited striking, I think no head strikes. Some kind of world championship. REDFORD

japenese ju-jitsu

www.usjujitsu.com has the info

the world championship info is linked on the site

ttt

Thanks Red. I'm really looking forward to you beating me up at the open mat.

I don't roll with deuchebags. Sorry

No problem, Red. I get that alot.

Have you ever seen the Seinfeld episode where George is
afraid "Relationship George" is going to walk into the same
room? I think the line was "A George, divided against itself
can not stand! If Relationship George walks through that
door, he will KILL Friendship George."

Point being Red can't roll with deuchebags because he then
would be destroyed. A deuchebag, rolling against another
deuchebag, can not tap!!!

God this has been a long day at work....

Good Bill, nice to hear you are coming.

Matamoros

Good luck! We know it is a lot of money, Monica and I are having a party at a bar to raise money to go! We met omar at wisconsin for the training. Good luck !!

TTT