Mindhunter - Most likely done

AMAZING show.  I need closure!!!

His gf in season one was a stupid bitch. Fuck man I liked this show.

Of course, they cancel all the good shows

1 Like

Well that sucks.

I definitely enjoyed it. Sucks to hear it's sidelined.

Canooke -

Nooooo!!

pfsjkd - That sucks. I was hoping to see them catch BTK.

The problem with the BTK case is that he was caught until 2005. That is a huge jump in the series time line. 

Initially it was supposed to be a long term hiatus and now I guess it’s just done. I didn’t know until recently that the actress who plays Bill’s wife is also the actress who played Tim’s girlfriend from the Swindon branch in the office, mind blown 

ferox -
pfsjkd - That sucks. I was hoping to see them catch BTK.

The problem with the BTK case is that he was caught until 2005. That is a huge jump in the series time line. 

They could do a true detective timeline change, except bill would almost definitely be dead by then 

Bend The Knee -

Of course, they cancel all the good shows

*kicks dirt*

That sucks. Excellent show and for all bs Netflix spends money on they should keep what might be their best show. 

As everyone else said, it's just weird that the good shows get the axe. I think it's one of the best on netflix. Shit, wrap it up w a different director.

Netflix cancels shows within the first two seasons pretty frequently. Altered Carbon and OA also come to mind. If they determine that a show won't bring in new subscribers it'll get the axe. 

1 Like

Hearing this legit pissed me off, I've told everyone I know about it and they've all watched it and gave positive feedback. The show just kept getting better.

The 6 of us are livid!

1 Like

Go watch The Clovehitch Killer for your BTK fictional fix.

1 Like
roxa star - 

Netflix cancels shows within the first two seasons pretty frequently. Altered Carbon and OA also come to mind. If they determine that a show won't bring in new subscribers it'll get the axe. 

Except this one had rave reviews and tons of followers.

1 Like

Like every good show, they fucken cancel, so they can bring us more bullshit that no one likes…

They’ve done this to so many of my fav shows…

1 Like
Soul Gravy -
roxa star - 

Except this one had rave reviews and tons of followers.

I don’t think it was cancelled, it was directed and produced by David fincher and Charlize Theron, they have a lot going on and I guess to major Hollywood players tv series take up too much time. I think Matthew mcconaughey said he probably wouldn’t do another tv series because the production is significantly more demanding than a movie. It’s just a shame they didn’t have the foresight to determine that before now when they started the show

1 Like

s2 manson was perfect. he’s no kemper though…

1 Like
Homelander - 

I really liked this series and was looking forward to them continuing the BTK storyline. 

---------------------------------------

David Fincher Confirms the ‘Very Expensive’ Mindhunter Is Done for Now

https://www.vulture.com/2020/10/mindhunter-season-three-not-happening.html

Damn I expected this series to stretch a few more seasons. That said, I have to admit I loved season 1 but season 2 took a big nosedive. I’m not sure if it was the lack of interesting serial killers to interview or the main case it was following(Atlanta child murders) but it was just meh