Mindhunter - Most likely done

i think this is more of a case of fincher being done than Netflix giving it the axe. very disappointing. 

Jhay -

WTF makes the show so expensive? majority of it takes place inside shitty buildings lol

Maybe if they hadn't taken years to roll out season 2 viewership would have been better...

Some stuff will add up, like filling every street in every five second establishing shot with appropriate vintage cars. If the shitty buildings are sets custom built for the show then they can cost as much as a show set in a palace, it’s all paint and plywood. 

not surprised. the first season was terrible. acting was great. but watching paint dry up was more exciting then this series. i even wondered why they bothered with a season 2.

redeye2000 -

not surprised. the first season was terrible. acting was great. but watching paint dry up was more exciting then this series. i even wondered why they bothered with a season 2.

![](upload://eAPaaLlI6rD0Ht56il6XVW4Km1M.gif)

3 Likes

Kip-yes.gif

3 Likes

Good news!

Whoa great news. I for sure thought it was over

Looking forward to this.

Now I’m remembering how long season 2 took to come out. I’d honestly almost forgotten about it and then it was available to watch

comeback GIF by Quizizz

1 Like

Did season 1 or 2 end with Kemper cuffed to his hospital bed and gave the main guy a hug who ran away and had a panic attack? Season 2 started with some weirdo who tied himself up in his bathroom right? Was that BTK.

I read the article. Doesnt say its happening. Unless international this is from march.

I may have gotten my gay hopes up for nothing.

Fuck. It was sent to me with a link and paragraph and said September 5, 2021.

Apologies, OG.

Hopefully they’ll throw money at Fincher. I think I’ve watched Netflix three times this year. If I didn’t have family using my account, I would have cancelled it a long time ago.

1 Like

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Me too. I barely use it unless some new good shit comes out. Even the 9/11 show ended up some blame America horseshit.