Minecraft people, help re: MODS XBox1

My son just got Minecraft for the xbone since the Wii one sucks balls and doesn't allow for modding. He really wants to get some mods on this, mainly Lucky Block. I personally know dick about Minecraft. Any of you guys know how I can get this done for him?

Bueller

Should have got the pc version.

My son has xbone and minecraft. I'll ask him tonight.

HatchyMySackie - Should have got the pc version.

That's what I said from what I read. But no where gives a clear description on how to mod the XB1 just says it can be done

theINFAMOUScarpe -

That's what I said from what I read. But no where gives a clear description on how to mod the XB1 just says it can be done

I could be wrong but i think theres alot involved. You have to have an external hard drive, usb with the downloaded mod. Another usb with software that allows it to be used with the xbox. And all that has to be downloaded from a pc.

HatchyMySackie -
theINFAMOUScarpe -

I could be wrong but i think theres alot involved. You have to have an external hard drive, usb with the downloaded mod. Another usb with software that allows it to be used with the xbox. And all that has to be downloaded from a pc.

I have an external and plenty of USB drives just don't know what the fuck to do

Ttt for assistance

Someone got to have an answer