Mini Khabib coming to smash everyone

Wasn’t sure if I should post this on the UG or OG.

1 Like

That kid weirds me out

4 Likes

I believe he’s 18 with a condition.[quote=“Jwider, post:2, topic:3667980, full:true”]
That kid weirds me out
[/quote]

That would make a lot of sense actually.

Lol WTF condition is that?

Bet he is the most popular friend in the bathtub in the Islamic Russian world

3 Likes

That’s actually Hasbulla Magomedov, an 18 year old from Dagestan, Russia.

https://www.instagram.com/hasbulla_/

Meet Khasbulla Magomedov from Dagestan. At first glance - an ordinary little child. But … Hasbullah is already 18. Even the doctors could not determine the boy’s illness, so he spat on everything and just lives his own life. And it has become incredibly rich recently.

The first video that flew around the Internet and gave Hasbullah immense popularity is known for the phrase “Strawberry is the bomb, to be honest.” It is quite short, and on it an 18-year-old boy, who has the appearance of a child, is sweetly savoring a berry.

Now Youtube is replete with a variety of videos with Hasbik’s participation: he accompanies wedding cars on an ATV, then eats a burger with appetite, and he is jokingly asked if he is the bomb or Hasbik’s favorite strawberry is, then he appears as a consultant in a store and offers “bomb” products.

Hasbullah’s unchanging appearance is associated with a disease, the name of which he does not know, because, according to him, the doctors themselves did not understand this. He says that apart from external signs, the disease almost does not manifest itself in any way, except perhaps with fatigue, which inevitably arises after long walks.

3 Likes

That’s a young Kadyrov actually

1 Like

Now have him fight Baba…

fight gtfo GIF

2 Likes

He is like a cross between the real life Dagestani Mini-Me and Dagestani Chucky!

How has touch not told us about him yet? They need to sign him for midget MMA fight on a big Fight Nights Global card or at least let him be the ref.

I only saw him once accidentally at Usman (Khabib cousin) wedding footage and thought he was just some kid. Had no idea about his condition until yesterday

*smesh

3 Likes

im a big fan of that little man

Wait so a teenage with a condition that looks like a toddler is fighting an actual toddler… Lol

2 Likes
5 Likes

Smesh, IMO.

1 Like

Lol

Looks like the other guy is a teenager with a condition too

Russian State Duma deputy Vitaly Milonov said that the organizers of the freak fight with the participation of blogger Hasbik and singer Abdurozik should be punished. The growth of 18-year-old Hasbik and 17-year-old Abdurozik does not exceed one meter, they weigh no more than 20 kg.

“This is precisely the medieval tradition of exposing unusual people for some kind of mockery at them. So this, of course, needs to be banned, the villains (the organizers of the fight. - Approx. “Championship”) should be punished. Well, you can’t do that. Honestly, I was just ashamed. I am ashamed of them that they stooped to this.

If we were in the UK four or five centuries ago, this would be possible. But this, of course, is sheer savagery. These people … They have certain defects. In any case, we have a normal attitude towards this, but here it turns out that it is in the head that their features are emphasized and emphasized. From my point of view, it looks absolutely shameless, "- quotes the words of Milonov Ura.ru.