mini presidential portrait drawings

The current sketch card set I'm working on is Presidential Portraits by Pastime card company. Sketch cards are, simply put, standard trading card sized drawings (2.5x3.5"). All of these are done with copic markers. I've got just 2 more to complete the set but later on I'll have more as I will have artist proofs to do once the set is released.

see more of my sketch cards here: http://www.bradutterstrom.com

Fucking beautiful work!  Would you sell one of the originals?  I doubt I could afford it but Honest Abe is my lifelong hero. 

Thanks! These are for an official trading card set, so none of these are for sale. But I will have blanks available soon on which I can draw whatever subject the buyer chooses. I think I'll probably price those at $150 or best offer. A far cheaper option is I can do a drawing on normal cardstock (not for an official set) for $50.

Nice work.
I'd like a nice Reagan portrait. Phone Post 3.0

Hope none of them were Seahawk fans, otherwise they would suck ass.

Looks great man! Subbed to look at later!

bradu - 

Thanks! These are for an official trading card set, so none of these are for sale. But I will have blanks available soon on which I can draw whatever subject the buyer chooses. I think I'll probably price those at $150 or best offer. A far cheaper option is I can do a drawing on normal cardstock (not for an official set) for $50.

why not go digital? you draw it on the pc then you can print up million of copies if you wanted. i think it is alot cheaper also in the long term. art supplies are expensive as fuck

You're right about art supplies adding up. For instance, each Copic marker costs over $5.

But I've just never had any interest in learning to do digital art. I can make prints of hand drawn art just as easily. Plus, the entire concept of sketch cards is that they must be done at 2.5x3.5". I work primarily for trading card companies, so digital art would not be an option for that. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion! Phone Post

I'm also working on a topps baseball set right now and have Grimm and the hobbit sets releasing soon. And firefly tv show coming in a couple months Phone Post

About 95% of what I do is sketch cards these days actually. Occasionally I get a commission for an 8x10 drawing or something, and sometimes then I'll use pastel instead of markers. But even then it's almost always portraits or sports art.

The other thing I'm just starting on is medical illustrations for a college course book. Phone Post

Those are awesome op Phone Post 3.0

nice work!

Thanks guys Phone Post

New one for today. Only got one more to do then I'll send these off to be inserted into packs.

Alright guys, Obama is the last one. Initial post now has all 10 of them pictured

Enjoyed the manly facial hair on some of these guys even if I'm not at all into politics. I'll be back once this set releases as I'll have some new artist proofs to post Phone Post