Minneapolis: two dreadlocked “youths” set pit bull on…

A man and his fiancé walking their golden retriever. For no reason.

2 Likes
1 Like

CNN Headline:

White Supremacist Golden Retriever Violently Attacks Pitt Bull, Uses Racial Slur

35 Likes

Jesus that’s down to the bone.

4 Likes

A gun would of helped with self defense.

Finish off the pit bull.

Too bad he didn’t have one.

Stop walking unarmed you clowns.

27 Likes

This is why I always carry a knife. Would have jigged the fuck out of that shitbull.

Anytime I’m walking with my kids and I see a larger dog being walked in our vicinity I always put myself between the dog and my kids and one hand covers my knife.

You may call it paranoid but I call it prepared.

37 Likes

I was at a Spirit Halloween and a chick walked right on in with a studded collar pitbull. There’s nothing in a Halloween store to startle a dog though so it was cool.

3 Likes

Same here
The worst is when a female is walking a fucking pit bull or multiple pits like i see pretty often

4 Likes

Can’t stand pitts and the people who get them, but that didn’t look much like a Pitbull, right?

2 Likes

Dog dindu ruffin

10 Likes

Once again, it’s the nogs, not the dogs.

12 Likes

Verbatim what I was gonna say. I’ll even pop it up an inch or so w my hand so I can get a quicker draw

This

Holy shitballs
Pup is gorgeous

2 Likes

13 gonna 13.

4 Likes

People made fun of me about 10 years ago for drawing down on a mangy looking German Shepherd. I was walking with my wife and our son was in his stroller. Dog came up and stopped about 15 feet away hackles up and growling. I drew my Glock and Calle s loudly for whoever owned the dog to come get him. The dog growled but stood his ground. It took a minute or two but the owner finally came out. If the dog advanced another step I’d have shot it dead. It sucked because I am an absolute dog lover, but the dog clearly meant business and wasn’t going to be dissuaded from doing harm. The owner started to yell at me about wanting to shoot his dog. I simply holstered my weapon and walked away with my family.

10 Likes

Just watched the news report. The report stated that the police know who the people are and according to the report are looking into the incident to see if there are any charges warranted. The guy who was bit also said that he was pushed to the ground by one of guys and then kicked. They also threatened to shoot him if he called the police.

I’m not sure why they are ‘looking to see if there are any possible charges’…

5 Likes

I think you know why

14 Likes

Same, I’m always prepared to gut a pit bull when I see one.

3 Likes

Stay alert stay alive!

1 Like