Minnesota to lead the US, World, in Covid19 tests

https://www.startribune.com/gov-tim-walz-announces-increased-covid-19-testing/569860492/

Minnesota will soon test 20,000 per day thanks to U of M and Mayo Clinic

Fucking app

https://www.startribune.com/gov-tim-walz-announces-increased-covid-19-testing/569860492/

The 20,000 tests a day goes well beyond the 5,000 tests Walz recently said the state needed in order to start reopening the economy and could surpass the number of tests being conducted anywhere in the world. “We are smothering this issue of testing with talent, I would argue, better than any place on this planet,” said Walz.

Also 15,000 anti body tests per day too

Fantastic work between Walz, the U, including Michael Osterholm, and the Mayo.

that's great. now let's see if it leads to any new freedoms. 

Good. They'll find out how relatively low the Infection Fatality Rate is. 

Willin -

Good. They'll find out how relatively low the Infection Fatality Rate is. 

but we still won't be at zero. so probably not good enough!

And yet with all these tests, extremely low death and hospilized we are still locked down.   

Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party leading the way, as usual.

Jesus some of you lot are miserable fucks.  

This lets the economy open while keeping as many as possible safe.  Anyone with symptoms gets a test.

VTCO -

The F should have been removed from that party decades ago.  

VTCO - 

lol

There's no real DFL party anymore

If Washington had an actual DFL party we wouldn't be in this divisive mess we're in now.

We could go back to simply disagreeing and compromising on policies but the DNC destroyed that.

Fantastic. Congrats. It's unfortunate it's being left to the states, but it's great news for Minnesota, dontcha know.

Oh, and the DFL is 100% to blame for letting commies overtake the party.

In

I thought Cuomo said NY was testing 20k per day and would be up to 40k per day in a few weeks.

jpm995 -

I thought Cuomo said NY was testing 20k per day and would be up to 40k per day in a few weeks.

I can’t find a daily diagnostic test number but the number of anti body test Cuomo stated this week was only 2000 a day.  

Ok found this from yesterday:

ALBANY, N.Y. — Following a meeting with President Donald Trump on Tuesday, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo announced plans to double the state's testing capacity.

Cuomo says the federal government will work with New York to increase the number of daily antibody and diagnostic tests across the state. The governor says the state will increase its testing capacity from 20,000 tests per day to 40,000 tests per day.

Sounds like total test between the two are targeting the 40k number with the Fed’s help.