Minnesota Vikings 2020-21 Championship Thread

Corn Pop - Looking like a fuckin super bowl team out there today. Fml. Haha.

Gonna go 8-8, miss the playoffs, and get another shit draft pick.

It’s so frustrating.

Cook looks like a groin/hammy injury

thank goodness for Mattison 

Are they really going to pull this off?

I Would have kicked the field goal. 

I’m all for being aggressive but you kick the fg there.  Good chance Seattle wins 

Better hope Russ leaves you 30 seconds 

That's such a strange coaching move.

Lol they would have won

Left you 15

Lolololol

This was perfect. Showed them who was better but let them win at end so we still get that better draft pick.

But we all know we let them win

Zimmer is an idiot. They kick a FG and worst case scenario for them is OT.

100% chance Vikings still lose, but can anyone with slow mo and eyes call that a fumble?

Dang. 

we can play. We just can’t put together a complete game. 

12-4

Jason -

100% chance Vikings still lose, but can anyone with slow mo and eyes call that a fumble?

100% a fumble....by Zimmer not kicking the field goal

agree that was incomplete pass. Bs call, but doubtful it changed anything 

Such a vikings thing to happen.   They should just give Zimmer a ticket to kentucky or where ever his farm is at when they get to the airport.  

sewich - 

Such a vikings thing to happen.   They should just give Zimmer a ticket to kentucky or where ever his farm is at when they get to the airport.  

I wish they’d have lost last week. 0-5 and they’d definitely be making some changes

With review I think final play was a fumble.  It was loose before he slung arm forward.   

Corn Pop -
sewich - 

I wish they’d have lost last week. 0-5 and they’d definitely be making some changes

Yeah it’s better for them to lose but Zimmer keeps doing things that just make no sense.   All you have to do is keep then out if the endzobe.   So let’s send full blitz and leave our super green cornerbacks on man to man coverage with 2 of the best recievers in the league. Metcalf should have been doubled that entire drive. 

LoL they’re soooooo bad