Minor bumper tap on 20 yr old POS. Filed claim

With his insurance. They called me. It was like a 3" crack. I let off the brake a bit and moved into him super slow but pushed forward a bit.

His insurance wants me to file a claim. Do I have to?

how come you didnt just offer to settle it on the spot?

Maybe you shouldn't have ran into his car ya moron.

I'm salty towards this because I was rear ended on Saturday. The funny part, I wasn't even in my car. I was in my fucking room watching black mirror. How the fuck.... whatever. People need to learn how to drive.

ClutchTheBear - Maybe you shouldn't have ran into his car ya moron.

I'm salty towards this because I was rear ended on Saturday. The funny part, I wasn't even in my car. I was in my fucking room watching black mirror. How the fuck.... whatever. People need to learn how to drive.

I got backed into at a stop light once.  Lady just threw it in reverse and before I could do anything she was on my hood.

I was stopped right behind her.  It was mind bottling. 

UGCTT_mojodmonky -

how come you didnt just offer to settle it on the spot?

I did but thankfully I didn't do that he still could have called his insurance and mine Couldn't find my insurance card.

clattymine -

I got backed into at a stop light once.  Lady just threw it in reverse and before I could do anything she was on my hood.

What in the fuck lol. Gotta love women drivers

The irony lies in the fact that I was reaching the glove box to look for my insurance and registration cards

COnfused why you're upset. You cracked his bumper, by your own admission, and then didn't offer to settle there. Next step is through insurance. However I'm sure you can still just pay it out of pocket. He's just protecting himself. Smart

You should have offered him cash. 100 bucks to make the problem go away and a lesson to drive bettwr next time.

I hit a guy once and offered him 100 for his pos dodge suv that had a rusty bumper, the guy wanted 200 and I told him to file with his insurance. Never heard from him again.

I did offer him two hundred bucks you f****** f*****

Deny everything

Ive offered cash for cars my gf hit and they took it. We are in a no fault state so you will probably pay 500 or 1000 in a deductible plus insurance hit. Most people take cash and touch it up themselves

jrj - With his insurance. They called me. It was like a 3" crack. I let off the brake a bit and moved into him super slow but pushed forward a bit.

Was it intentional? Like a "fuck you" bump?

jrj - I did offer him two hundred bucks you f****** f*****
Why didnt you put that in your op you @$!!#×8!

I've heard people take the cash and then still file an insurance claim.

Jack Carter -
jrj - With his insurance. They called me. It was like a 3" crack. I let off the brake a bit and moved into him super slow but pushed forward a bit.

No I reach down in my glove box and let off the brake a little bit I barely touch them but it was enough

jrj -
Jack Carter -

No I reach down in my glove box and let off the brake a little bit I barely touch them but it was enough
You're gonna get raped

jrj - With his insurance. They called me. It was like a 3" crack. I let off the brake a bit and moved into him super slow but pushed forward a bit.

Don't do it. Just tell them you would rather not file a claim and hang up on them.

clattymine -

And you got the ticket right?

Festus -
clattymine -

And you got the ticket right?
This is why I have a dash cam lol. I'll be damned if I have to pay for someone else's mistake.