Mir caught with bullets in Brazil, detained

Porkchop -
theshooter - F' gun control laws.

They seemed to work for Australia and the UK....
And everywhere else in the world. No need for guns unless you're insecure. Phone Post 3.0

blackmonkey - 
CindyO -

"The more Mir waited, the more his concern grew about what might happen next. So he called for help from the guy he knew could help, and would probably find out anyway whatever happened: UFC President Dana White.

“They were being pretty casual with me, as far as I had access to my phone,” Mir said. “I was like, I’m not going to call the wife – what’s she going to do besides panic and freak out? I know where the buck’s eventually going to stop. Let me start out at the top of the food chain and let that sort it out. It will save me a bunch of phone calls.”

White told him to hang tight. After an hour of waiting, the police showed up.

“The gentleman came over, and he had a smile on his face,” Mir said. “He handed me my passport and let me know that I could have the passport and he was going to keep the bullets, and to try not to make that mistake again.”

---------------------------

Hahahaha!!! Suck it, DW haters:)

Cindy
What are you 6 years old? Phone Post 3.0

Cindy's UG routine - 

Search threads for DFW, Dana, Baldfather, White.  When she finds one, she leaves a comment supporting Dana in whatever the thread talks about.

The good thing is he hadn't forgot to remove a bunch of blow or some strap on dildos. That may have really looked poorly for him. The bullets? Who cares...

Funny story. Hope this thread doesn't turn into just a gun control debate. I don't think anyone is changing anyone else's mind on that one.

Glad it all worked out for Mir. Phone Post

blackmonkey -
CindyO -

"The more Mir waited, the more his concern grew about what might happen next. So he called for help from the guy he knew could help, and would probably find out anyway whatever happened: UFC President Dana White.

“They were being pretty casual with me, as far as I had access to my phone,” Mir said. “I was like, I’m not going to call the wife – what’s she going to do besides panic and freak out? I know where the buck’s eventually going to stop. Let me start out at the top of the food chain and let that sort it out. It will save me a bunch of phone calls.”

“The gentleman came over, and he had a smile on his face,” Mir said. “He handed me my passport and let me know that I could have the passport and he was going to keep the bullets, and to try not to make that mistake again.”

Cindy
What are you 6 years old? Phone Post 3.0
I like Dana and Cindy, but she also got me thinking the same when reading that. Phone Post 3.0

rbl -
antifret - Scumbag country. Arresting someone for having bullets smh.
If I tried to take bullets through a major US airport as a foreign citizen, how do you think that would go for me? Phone Post 3.0
Don't argue with retards. Won't end well. Phone Post 3.0

CindyO -

Cindy
What do you mean with that statement ?
No one was shitting on Dana. Phone Post 3.0

El Diablo Frank Mir brought the bullets on the airplane.

Kostakio -
Porkchop -

And everywhere else in the world. No need for guns unless you're insecure. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - How do you not check a duffle bag before throwing shit in it?

Pretty simple lol

Bet he won't forget that shit ever again! Phone Post 3.0
It's actually easy if you travel a lot. I went on a business trip once and put my pocket knife in my backpack. I drove this trip. The following Monday, I flew out for another trip and forgot about my pocket knife. Threw my backpack on the belt at the airport and you can only imagine what I had to go through to get out of that mess.

I had to tickle a lot of sacks and damn near give a few bj's to not get arrested. Phone Post 3.0

Carrying a firearm is like bringing PEDs into an airport Phone Post 3.0

Team Blackhouse Fan -
Porkchop -

Do they? You checked the violent crime rates in the uk? Phone Post 3.0
No other western nation to my knowledge has the amount of firearm related crime the U.S. does. Phone Post 3.0

This happened to me and my wife. She didn't properly clear out the bag she took as a carry on and I had a big ass bush knife in it. The look on the girls face at the airport was hilarious. I was kind of embarassed and told them to just keep it. They offered to mail it home to me but I was like FUCK IT! Lol Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B -
I submit cats - 
theshooter - F' gun control laws.
Lol. Having bullets in an airport should never be acceptable. Phone Post 3.0

Yea.....because if you threw a bullet really hard, you might injure somebody.
1.5 oz of toothpaste is also deadly Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - 
Porkchop -

No reason not to have one, whats the downside?

Frank Mir Cat - 
Kostakio - 
Porkchop -

No reason not to have one, whats the downside?

also,

WAR FRANK MIR

Just bullets or ammunition? Glad they didn't charge him for anything. Phone Post 3.0

Mir should've been like "everybody calm down, my real name is Francisco santos Mir the 3rd. I'm no white devil, I'm one of the good guys. Those are just rocks from my rock collection" Then most likely they would've entrusted him and brought him into the tribe. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - How do you not check a duffle bag before throwing shit in it?

Pretty simple lol

Bet he won't forget that shit ever again! Phone Post 3.0
He said backpack. Has pockets. Pretty easy mistake. I find shit in backpacks all the time that are old because I rarely use the 2 backpacks I own. Phone Post 3.0