mir has

the perfect personality for a bouncer/doorman at a club.

discuss.

Lol.

nothing to discuss,you are correct.

this is not a thread insulting a fighter, btw.

i'm just saying mir seems to have what it takes to look aloof/annoyed while separating people into lines and looking at their shoes.

Nice call

He's the guy who threw Ron White out of that bar in New York.

he seems like he'd be really good at telling you that he can't help you, the club is full.

he's got that heady bouncer confidence about him. like how never going to college is always on his mind. i like that.

He can give you a half grin while communicating to 15 people that you are an asshole, at the same time that he's remembering how great it was the year his high school wrestling team went to state.

thread title should be..

Mir gots.

end thread

for sure.

he's probably quite adept at eyeing your girlfriend and then charging you 50 dollars to go inside a dark warehouse.

He was a pretty cool guy when I ran into him at Spearmint Rhino right before he fought Ian Freeman. I didn't recognize him and asked him something about paging a buddy. As he explained the process, I started to realize it was him and he was quite humble about his "other job". Maybe things have changed since then... or maybe he's simply playing to the cameras for ratings.

ARS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

is he fighting nog?

this thread is about frank's personality and how perfectly it meshes with the demands of a bouncer/doorman type job.

also, i think frank would be very good at leaning against stuff, like railings or the side of a building.

this will help.

Maybe that's why he was such an awesome bouncer ... didn't he meet his wife while he was working the door?

I bet he drives a sweet Camaro, or maybe a 240sx.

kuan - also, i think frank would be very good at leaning against stuff, like railings or the side of a building.

this will help.

this is key

kuan - the perfect personality for a bouncer/doorman at a club.

discuss.

I agree. I can see him having that dismissive little douchey smirk as he tells someone that they can't come into a bar.

I felt this way before this season of TUF even started. In fact I've only watched 2 whole episodes and he's done nothing in those to change my opinion. he's actually confirmed it IMO.

^^^^^^^^ LOL