Mir: I am still driving towards a title again

Pessimist_Pete - Let the man have a shot at some tits Phone Post 3.0

Lol voted up Phone Post

36 VS 14 - Six months ago I was still thinking that Mir could be the next UFC HW Champion... not anymore.

He won't ever be HW Champion. sad but true.

You didn't think the beating he took against Dos Santos or being basically finished by Big Nog shown he will never be champion?

Stop wasting our time, Mir. Phone Post 3.0

well, i don't fault a guy for trying to get back to the top, especially a former "tittle" holder....

but Mir is freakin' slow now. i honestly thought in his fight with Cormier, that he's showing signs of brain damage....

can't fault a guy for trying, i guess....

Hmmm

Moves to Jacksons eh

Not interested in entertaining fights eh

Color me surprised Phone Post

He should drop down to 170 Phone Post 3.0

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - Hmmm

Moves to Jacksons eh

Not interested in entertaining fights eh

Color me surprised Phone Post
Haha nice Phone Post 3.0

I love me some tig ol bittles! Phone Post

Is a tittle similar to a shitle tot? Phone Post 3.0

Never gonna get it never gonna get it!

Never gonna get it!

Never get it!

roperninja - At this point I'm just uncomfortably embarrassed for the UG news. No point in complaining it could and should have been dealt with but clearly not a priority. All good enjoy the tittle. Phone Post 3.0

If they truly gave a flying fuck things would be better. Like they would have fixed the title of this thread. They call themselves Underground Blog... they ain't trying to win a Pulitzer. Feel however you want man lol Phone Post

I love that Mir still has this attitude after his recent losses, but goddammit he could've taken Cormier. I'm not one to yell at the TV during fights but I was losing my shit for that one. Phone Post 3.0

Geeze guys...

tittle of title fixed

Damn Chris =)

If Cain keeps the belt....Frank would whoop that ass at least twice if they fought 10 times.

Arse Face -
36 VS 14 - Six months ago I was still thinking that Mir could be the next UFC HW Champion... not anymore.

He won't ever be HW Champion. sad but true.

You didn't think the beating he took against Dos Santos or being basically finished by Big Nog shown he will never be champion?

It wasn't the fact that he lost those fights, it was the way he looked in the Cormier fight that did it for me. He was really slow, he was never extremely fast, but his hands have always been sharp and quick. He looked substantially slower, gassed, and alot of times it looks like he has just has lost his will to win. Alot of that can be attributed to Cormiers dominating performance that night, I hope so, because I like Frank Mir. I think competing at such a high level for so long has really taken its toll, unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh -

Hahahaha Phone Post