MIR:"I Would Bet on Cain Against Any1 in HW Div"

blank - i think mir would do better against cain than brock did. I don't recall the last hwywght title match very well but one thing that really seemed to affect the fight was Brock's utterly shit strategy.
I think it's actually his giant glaring weakness in one particular area. It was completely exposed in his last two fights. His wrestling was also exposed though. It would be cool to see him develop into a well rounded fighter, I really don't see it happening though.

Also I agree Mir would do better. He has better instincts and striking defense. I still think Cain would smash him though.

JDS > Cain

Cyril Jeff - 
Ghan - Fedor 2.0

he might be...

I think he's more like Fedor 0.8 for the moment. I don't think we've seen enough from him to call him a "newer, better" version of Fedor, which is basically what 2.0 means.

I actually think Mirvs Cain would bea really interesting fight. I think stylistically, Mir canthreate Cain, unless he just gasses out way too early.

I see Cain being a better matchup for him than JDS.

If Cain can get past jds he will keep the strap for a while imo Phone Post

cardio yes and then add flat out being a starving honey badger looking for dinner. Just flat out mean

When Mir comes out with interviews like this, he come over very well and speaks a lot of sense. However, on other occastions, he opens his mouth and makes himself look like a cocky idiot

Mir is smarter than I thought...guy must like money...

Been saying Cains the real deal since ....like forever..

Cain is a BEAST! 

I agree with Mir, he is always spot on.

What is it with 9'ers,10'ers & 11's obsession with Frank Mir?